• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Selling Women's Health???

<

Not just selling the WH portfolio but also the marketing philosophy - emails, programs during a pandemic, training on challenger selling, insights, procom, diversity, and zoom meetings galore. It’s in a package called “10 reasons to buy this shit”. Must show ISA for 30 seconds for all on the call.

Not just selling the WH portfolio but also the marketing philosophy - emails, programs during a pandemic, training on challenger selling, insights, procom, diversity, and zoom meetings galore. It’s in a package called “10 reasons to buy this shit”. Must show ISA for 30 seconds for all on the call.

Allergan has been trying to sell WH for years. No rush nobody is going to buy this dumpster fire.

This division was screwed up from the time we launched Liletta back in the Actavis days but right after the take over.
Send everyone to Atl to train on Liletta....fire half the team a week later and bring in bottom feeders and clueless wonders from other Divisions
Next we get the great CR the Giraffe slayer. Threatening to fire working mothers and anyone who’s been in the division for over 5 years.
CR brings in his girl SB for more fun and games

Sad seeing the trajectory this Division was on before those folks got a hold of it. Now to be unceremoniously dumped.

This division was screwed up from the time we launched Liletta back in the Actavis days but right after the take over.
Send everyone to Atl to train on Liletta....fire half the team a week later and bring in bottom feeders and clueless wonders from other Divisions
Next we get the great CR the Giraffe slayer. Threatening to fire working mothers and anyone who’s been in the division for over 5 years.
CR brings in his girl SB for more fun and games

Sad seeing the trajectory this Division was on before those folks got a hold of it. Now to be unceremoniously dumped.

You all should have left when you had the chance. Taken jobs in other divisions while they were open, or left the company for another job knowing this division wasn’t going to last. These products have been crap from the beginning, now the company is admitting it.

You all should have left when you had the chance. Taken jobs in other divisions while they were open, or left the company for another job knowing this division wasn’t going to last. These products have been crap from the beginning, now the company is admitting it.

if youre a dude selling in womens health, youre a puss and are there because nobody else would take you. Thank AbbVie for forcing you to be a man

if youre a dude selling in womens health, youre a puss and are there because nobody else would take you. Thank AbbVie for forcing you to be a man

I sold in the WH division. Oh...I had more than ample opportunity to display my male prowess as it were. The offices were a “target rich environment” so to speak. Not my fault you didn’t seize the opportunity. Good times. Obviously saw the writing on the wall but doesn’t mean I don’t look on that time and “relationships” fondly