• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Selling Women's Health???

I sold in the WH division. Oh...I had more than ample opportunity to display my male prowess as it were. The offices were a “target rich environment” so to speak. Not my fault you didn’t seize the opportunity. Good times. Obviously saw the writing on the wall but doesn’t mean I don’t look on that time and “relationships” fondly

Oh give me a break

I sold in the WH division. Oh...I had more than ample opportunity to display my male prowess as it were. The offices were a “target rich environment” so to speak. Not my fault you didn’t seize the opportunity. Good times. Obviously saw the writing on the wall but doesn’t mean I don’t look on that time and “relationships” fondly

I’ll second that. Was absolutely amazed how much being a guy in those offices was a bonus. Sure there were those I am woman hear me roar places but there were a good number of Mid Levels and office staff who were more than happy to spend time with a guy after being around women all day. Throw in a doctor or two going through a divorce and a “dinner program” and life was good. I looked at it this way, ladies have been doing things like this forever, so it was my time. Going back to another Division was awful. But the Buy and Bill experience helped me professionally. So I have nothing but good things to say about my time there. Haters gonna hate though

guessing yer a lesbian

Sold. Sales Force and Portfolio.

tic toc no movement allowed sales force going with portfolio. Deal will close in the fall. More will be shared in week to come.

Hot off the press.

Does Abbvie know?

LOL no! Bc that’s not the case and no news or announcement has happened. It is being sold, it’s NOT a done deal and it’s unlikely but not impossible that the sales force would be sold with the products. Like 30/70 sales force is included.

Who cares either way?! If you’re Allergan you’re HOPING the sales force isn’t sold so you can get the double IC for 3 quarters AND also your change of control severance bc the sale would close before that expires May 2022.

I remember when you all were asked for loyalty to women’s health. Everyone was fighting for these new positions and the ones moving over had an air of superiority. The ones left were thought of as fools.

it will be nice to see Friedman exit the organization via the sale. He is a total piece of turd. I liked Marty, he had a soul but Friedman was the devil. He was anti gay, Asian, black and old white people. I still can’t believe he manages people and who would want him as their subordinate.