Salient Surgical Technologies

I have a potential interview with them. My current job is boring but stable. This sounds like I would get a 20K bump to start that is not capped. What is the average tenure at Salient. How bad can it be?

Then tenure is not very good. 1.5 to 2 years has been a good average. Consider Medtronic has taken over and stability or the real future is not known at this time. 140 is average pay for reps. Need new products to keep up growth. Good luck to you.

I would run from an interview with a company that has over 20 pages of complaints. I have worked for 2 very respectable medical companies before Salient and they are not even on Cafe Pharma. Says a lot considering each firm is over 40 years old and Salient is only 12 years old. How could such a young company elicit such negativity and why would anyone knowing this go and work for them. I was unaware of this site when I began so big mistake on my part.

Most people who post on this board are disgruntled current/former reps (probably only a handful of people making all the posts) who just need a forum to bitch. It is not the easiest product to sell but the compensation has been good the last few years.

Safe to assume that you are disgruntled too? I agree that mostly only disgruntled people post and the happy ones don't even know about this site and if they do why would they be reading it?

They should be making tons of money selling a device that is way overpriced. Not saying that it does or doesn't work but simply extremely pricey. Anyone that tries to debunk the price when the average reps make 300k and top reps making 500k. Companies like this is what is ruining health care.

Please refrain for making comments about ruining healthcare. Making money is the reason you and all the rest of us work. I cannot believe that you would make a comment in the direction of limiting someone from creating as much money as they can. I do not care how much the aquamantys device cost. Thousands of people are paying for it and thousands are making a living off of it. Why are you in business? Shouldn't you be in a non profit sector or traveling abroad on missionary work. Business is about making money. Healthcare is a business. The corporate structure at Salient is filled with peter principle comrades. I am happy for the success of most of them. There is something for everyone and this company is a great example. You my friend are whats wrong! You are the problem!!!! The team or group you are working with will never achieve greatness. You are a Cancer!!!

well the product is suppose to be sterile and people drop things on the floor and reuse. the boss guy is a dick and derek white is two faced. they have had to redo many units as they tend to skip alot of processes while being made. the place is a joke i wouldnt want the product used on my family. or myself. thank god joe is gone. they nedd to get rid of many more people.

well the product is suppose to be sterile and people drop things on the floor and reuse. the boss guy is a dick and derek white is two faced. they have had to redo many units as they tend to skip alot of processes while being made. the place is a joke i wouldnt want the product used on my family. or myself. thank god joe is gone. they nedd to get rid of many more people.

Dear Poster,

Over the past few year your random posts about how bad things are in the clean room at HQ have kept me smiling.

Signed,

every sales rep who read this

P.S. your English is as entertaining as your stories.

Safe to assume that you are disgruntled too? I agree that mostly only disgruntled people post and the happy ones don't even know about this site and if they do why would they be reading it?

They should be making tons of money selling a device that is way overpriced. Not saying that it does or doesn't work but simply extremely pricey. Anyone that tries to debunk the price when the average reps make 300k and top reps making 500k. Companies like this is what is ruining health care.

avg pay 300k? now that is some funny shit!

the place is going to hell that cause they have all the disetronics people working there. thats why they closed and now they will close salient or medtronics cause the supervisor sucks. guy the faggot. be the happiest day of my life. it will be a good laugh