• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Restructuring Email

Anonymous

Someone told me the reductions/layoffs for QUIMM/HHS/Oncology/ISG and Diabetes restructuring were sent out in a communicator (buried of course), but I cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is and what it exactly says?

<

Someone told me the reductions/layoffs for QUIMM/HHS/Oncology/ISG and Diabetes restructuring were sent out in a communicator (buried of course), but I cannot find it. Does anyone know where it is and what it exactly says?

There was a communication from Anne on the Intranet front page a few days ago. Didn't say much.

It's a damn shame some of these great managers who were promoted to QUIMM and/or HHS are now going to be laid off. This company just can't/wont keep the good managers to save their lives! A good manager is the only thing that keep one sane around here.

The word is out on a restructure in Diabetes. New foot print, but no reductions. My guess is that it will happen before the POA in April. If the company was smart they would offer voluntary severance again so they will retain the people who really want to be here!

There was a communication from Anne on the Intranet front page a few days ago. Didn't say much.