Reorg?

Anonymous

Anyone heard anything about this? I know they are going to slaughter the DMs soon, but I've heard recent rumors of a primary care/diabetes merge. Anyone else heard anything? It should be really interesting what they pull out of that hat....

Anyone heard anything about this? I know they are going to slaughter the DMs soon, but I've heard recent rumors of a primary care/diabetes merge. Anyone else heard anything? It should be really interesting what they pull out of that hat....

I'm from HQ. I know but I won't tell you any details. If I do it will come back to me even though this is an anonymous board. Can never be too careful. My suggestion though is leave pharmaceuticals. If there is only one thing you remember is leave pharmaceuticals now. Do it for your family. All of us are in touch with each other - Pfizer, Novartis etc and believe you me - in 3-4 years time the landscape that you see now will look completely different. Sorry I cannot say more and good luck!

I'm from HQ. I know but I won't tell you any details. If I do it will come back to me even though this is an anonymous board. Can never be too careful. My suggestion though is leave pharmaceuticals. If there is only one thing you remember is leave pharmaceuticals now. Do it for your family. All of us are in touch with each other - Pfizer, Novartis etc and believe you me - in 3-4 years time the landscape that you see now will look completely different. Sorry I cannot say more and good luck!

Nothing will change dude! AZ cannot hire fast enough, this charade will go on. I not worried one bit. Like the infamous 243 Guy I hardly work! Love this gig!

HQ my ass! You don't know shit! AZ LOVES the SOV model even though 70%+ of calls a fake! Hell, the idiots just gave Symbicort reps a $10,000 raise to join a "specialty" force (yeah right!) to call on the same damn docs they have already been calling on!! I mean there is just no end to the stupidity!

Layoffs?? No way, not here! We are golden! Just be thankful we have the idiots we do running the company!!!

It doesn't have to be anonymous, if you want and are for real and are not afraid you can create a profile and the World will know who is talking. Talking shit.

We are getting a new drug in about 20 days! They need us all until at the very least March.. In January PC is getting their fish oil so they will need them. I am from HQ! Shut the fuck up with that shit. Get out of pharma! No shit dumbass. You don't think everyone in this board knows that. If you are at HQ you are a true fucking genesis and should move up to CFO.

We are getting a new drug in about 20 days! They need us all until at the very least March.. In January PC is getting their fish oil so they will need them. I am from HQ! Shut the fuck up with that shit. Get out of pharma! No shit dumbass. You don't think everyone in this board knows that. If you are at HQ you are a true fucking genesis and should move up to CFO.

What an idiot….genesis!!! You stupid shit! Perfect example of an AZ rep, or DM!

Not trying to be all knowing here, but to address the OP. Yes, early 2015 there will be a manager geographical realignment , but no head count reductions for managers.
As an example for diabetes or primary care, mgrs will probably have ds1-3 responsibility in smaller area in Arkansas as opposed to the whole state of Arkansas (ds1reps only) No layoffs in the near future for AZ. They're the hiring equivalent of the energizer bunny! You younger reps won't get that last point.

No layoffs is good news! For years now, I have been going crazy working short days and lying about calls. It gives me time to work on my business. I love it here at AZ! I am looking forward to MANY more years here at AZ!