Reorg coming??

i am a HR insider! They said it’s going to happen on December 24th. It’s going to be a bloodbath. Only one sales force. 65 percent of the sales force is gone. Oh and no severance will be given. Let me see what else I have heard in the pass 2 years. I forgot home office will be empty.

Just wait until a lot of orders are cancelled. The Synagis team has 120 cars to return starting at the beginning of the year...

It is a rapidly changing world and industry. Just look at what is happening in the auto industry. Last year they were building new plants and hiring thousands and today, one year later, they are closing 4 plants and laying off 18,000 mostly white collar employees.
Ford, GM and Chrysler are no longer going to make sedans. All of this changed in just one year but the tea leaves should have indicated long ago that this would happen. Electric and self driving cars are the future. The same changes are taking place in Pharma as the government continues to drive prices and profits down. Do you really think that our current sales and marketing structure is sustainable?