Really with the stock continuously plummeting ??

You think???? Morale has never been this low. I get that people are stressed with the direction of America and the world but all the extra BS this company is adding (including mandates) is not helping.

Agreed. Politics have no merit here. Big picture is the HIV business props up 40’s per share and the rest pushes us up to where it’s at. Pipeline has zero block busters for revenue folks so here we are. Steady state. Sucks morale is low and I know so many more people here jumping shit or following others to new boats all due to management focused on self preservation and speaking in circles to keep us engaged. Feels like I’m back at Novartis. A woke Novartis.

Dan was hired to get stock price up
With record Remdesivir sales 6.9billion all profit , he better buy some great compounds besides high risk oncology compounds or 2023 will be his last year

90 by Dec or he is gone

90 is an ambiguous number that has nothing to do with target or upside. Dan and Johanna aren’t going anywhere. What they need to do is reset the VP’s, hold second line leaders accountable and figure out how to follow the science which was the magic of gilead when it wasn’t primary care. Otherwise it’s just metrics, tactics and float around 60’s for the next decade. we don’t have billion dollar pipeline products. Those days are gone.