QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY

Now this is weird and downright frightening: I saw a kid running into some gyne's office with a nova alblator to fry up some pussy. Yes, that's right, A KID!!! I think it is little devlin, and he is aobut 13 years old. How come you guys don't hire adults for your company? Weird, very weird. I mean this kid probably has never actually felt a vagina before, and now he is frying them with your little wand? Let him be a kid, already!!!!

They have a kid manager in the northeast too. Most incompetent pieces of shit I have ever seen. Hope to get out of this place soon.

Now this is weird and downright frightening: I saw a kid running into some gyne's office with a nova alblator to fry up some pussy. Yes, that's right, A KID!!! I think it is little devlin, and he is aobut 13 years old. How come you guys don't hire adults for your company? Weird, very weird. I mean this kid probably has never actually felt a vagina before, and now he is frying them with your little wand? Let him be a kid, already!!!!

LMAO!

I need some serious info. I am being recruited hard for a position I guess I would be an Assoc. TM because I have a heavy pharma background, I am a bit skeptical about this job especally since the 60k base would be a serious pay decrease for me. After reading all this negative stuff about the company I'm having second thoughts. Not to mention I have absolutely no interest being in an OR looking at some stanky snatch. Can someone please give me the real info on this company and the NS product. As well as bonus potential like i said the base is a big dissappointment, but pharma is awful right now and I want out. I can sell, I did fantastic in b2b before pharma.

why would you be looking at a surgical company if you have no interest in being in the OR...where they do SURGERY? yes, there is a lot of office based procedures going on and that is where we are guiding the physicians, but the OR is still part of the gig.

I am a former manager. One of the few good ones I hope.

I never bought into the lead by fear lessons they taught us in Marlboro.

I would steer clear of the company.

It was a miserable time for all.

Some of the people on this site may be melodramatic but it was a pretty awful place with very inexperienced managers.

The floating TM's were always shuttled around to different markets, not paid well, were considered dispensable.

Is that jackoff Steve Williamson there? or have they smartened up and booted his fat ass? He is a HUGE part of the problem at that company. Amazing that he has not been sued.

Currently selling capital equipment, disposables and devices into the CCL. Got a call from recruiter about a position selling NS & Adiana because of my contacts with OBGYNs from previous position. What are your top reps making (top 20%)? Honest answer would be appreciated.

Currently selling capital equipment, disposables and devices into the CCL. Got a call from recruiter about a position selling NS & Adiana because of my contacts with OBGYNs from previous position. What are your top reps making (top 20%)? Honest answer would be appreciated.

Run they will mislead you on the income potential here.

This is not the worst company in the world. The sign of a good company is when your paycheck clears the sign of a great company is when you actually like your job. The majority of the reps like thier jobs and love the product. Growth has considerably slowed, salesforce numbers have increased, individual incomes have dropped, and revenues have been improved with price increases. Yes the growth curve has flattened, the message has been heard , the reps are still paid and the product still rocks The best advice for a potential rep. Focus on the best in class product and your direct mngr.

I would HIGHLY advise you to seek employment elsewhere. This is a TERRIBLE company to work for. I am not bashing the product. The product is top notch but the people running the company from top down are complete assholes. They will make your life a living hell.

DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB!!!! Steve Williamson is the VP and he is a complete degenerate. If you haven't met him yet during the interview process you will. He is one of the biggest piece's of shit in the business world. He SHOULD NOT be in the position he is in. Way out of his league.

Please, for the sake of your sanity,family, income, career run from this "opportunity".

I worked at Cytyc when Steve Williamson was still selling Novasure when Cytyc bought the company. how this complete idiot when from Rep to VP is incredible. He was an arrogant prick and this is the worst company to work for. Eileen Maus, was the biggest bitch who didn't seem all that bright to me. who i have been trying to find is Glenn Magnusem now he was a real piece of work. manager from Top down had no idea how to run a company with complete market penetration and zero vision/pipeline. i left there and have had the most fulfilling career 5 years later.

This is not the worst company in the world. The sign of a good company is when your paycheck clears the sign of a great company is when you actually like your job. The majority of the reps like thier jobs and love the product. Growth has considerably slowed, salesforce numbers have increased, individual incomes have dropped, and revenues have been improved with price increases. Yes the growth curve has flattened, the message has been heard , the reps are still paid and the product still rocks The best advice for a potential rep. Focus on the best in class product and your direct mngr.

I second this and I am not a manager. I have been a TM for about 3 years and I am very happy. I will admit that there is a major lack of leadership and I've seen more experience in the management dept. but overall I would never tell anyone to not go for a position. In my 3 years I average between 150-200k which ANYONE can make a living off of.

Spoken like a true manager. Are you stupid or something? The managers, from lowest all the way up to SW, are the most incompetent managers I have ever known. Just wait-you will think much differently when they shit on you. And-they will.

Didn't the SW Manager get sued for sexual harassment? Or patient harassment? Details please.