• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Psych job postings

Same here and I've also heard that the bases aren't as aggressive as they were a year ago in speaking with others that went over there.
And still mums the word on monthly auto allowance. Honestly, the lack of transparency with all the comp stuff is a big turn off. In todays recruiting process, most companies are much more open on the front end to discussing these things.

Obviously those who think there are too many reps stepping over each other are CLEARLY not in the LTC division. LTC reps have huge territories and bringing in the most revenue right now. Adding 40 new reps was more than needed.

Car allowance based on where you live. Approx 500- 600. Changes based on inflation etc.

Obviously those who think there are too many reps stepping over each other are CLEARLY not in the LTC division. LTC reps have huge territories and bringing in the most revenue right now. Adding 40 new reps was more than needed.

Car allowance based on where you live. Approx 500- 600. Changes based on inflation etc.
Still sucks for those of us who have been here since the beginning.

Yep and 500-600 for monthly auto allowance is embarrassing and creates out of pocket expenses to work these large geographies.

Two things to know about this process. First, it’s extremely political with lots of pre-arranged inside hiring being done. Second, the ghosting is prevalent.
Absolutely I heard about all the inside hiring jobs. You went to Chicago and they never even told you offers arent going to happen until this week? I love how people go out of their way to fly somewhere for the company and the company not even thankful for that or at least communicate.

Absolutely I heard about all the inside hiring jobs. You went to Chicago and they never even told you offers arent going to happen until this week? I love how people go out of their way to fly somewhere for the company and the company not even thankful for that or at least communicate.
Also lots of dirty and old job postings.that remain posted online 1,2,3 months after they’ve been filled while applicants continue to post for them. That’s just wrong. Poor communication is the one consistent thing With this companies hiring practices.

Also lots of dirty and old job postings.that remain posted online 1,2,3 months after they’ve been filled while applicants continue to post for them. That’s just wrong. Poor communication is the one consistent thing With this companies hiring practices.
It is positive to hear about the update to the car allowance, a step on the right direction.