Primary Care Expansion NEURO

If you haven’t heard anything you were not 1st choice. If the preferred candidate accepts their offer but doesn’t clear the background check, then perhaps the hiring manager would extend an offer to their second choice candidate. I would set expectations low, however, assume you did not get it, and move forward. Holding on to hope will only cause more disappointment.
They are keeping the “B” candidates warm just in case the first choice doesn’t accept or fails background. It is a shitty thing to do. They should just tell people up front that they moved the first choice forward so we aren’t all sitting here waiting.

Literally every pharma company does this though, unless the hiring manager absolutely did not like anyone other than candidate A. It’s equally exhausting for a manager to go through multiple rounds of interviews, so if candidate A was a superstar that fell through, and candidate B is good/fine/safe then it makes sense to go with them and not go back to the drawing board. Interviewing also takes weeks and these managers need their hires to be onboarded prior to the training date. I wouldn’t take anything personal, this method is just the most efficient.

Looks as though they didn’t like a lot of the candidates who came through the first couple rounds. One of the directors just posted a ton of available territories back up in LinkedIn. Maybe the B team will get another shot.

Looks as though they didn’t like a lot of the candidates who came through the first couple rounds. One of the directors just posted a ton of available territories back up in LinkedIn. Maybe the B team will get another shot.
Hard to believe they couldn’t attract real talent with those newbie managers and sub $100,000 salaries. Cheap, chicken shit company pretending to be a real player. What a joke.

Anyone know why jobs are reposted when they have numerous applicants already. How's the Maryland DM, a micromanager? reposts sounds shady AF.. call on primary care only or psych and primary care? when and where are next interviews?

Anyone know why jobs are reposted when they have numerous applicants already. How's the Maryland DM, a micromanager? reposts sounds shady AF.. call on primary care only or psych and primary care? when and where are next interviews?
They don't like any of the numerous candidates in the pool so they are going to try and bring in new candidates.

As expected, I got the call I didn't get the job. Why expected, because after a great interview I was told I'd have a 20min interview with someone else. That someone else when I walked through the door looked as if they were asking themselves how was I selected to move forward, was timid when it came to shaking my hand, sat down and acted as if I was running the interview, just a weird smile and waiting for me to talk. Before hand I did some research on this individual, on their background etc so I brought it up to open the conversations since I guess that was my job and it was very dry. Cant fully remember but we may have spoke a little about my resume but no notes were taken. It was then time to leave, no words just a slight weird smile again, hands in pants/pockets, reached out to shake hands and it was very weak. I said whatever I said and they said ok, bye for now. And in that moment I knew my trip was a waste of time. The people I interviewed with were great. I've been in the disease state for multiple years and PC with 2 different companies. Congratulations to everyone that received an offer, wish I was in your number.

Did you get one of the jobs in MD? I saw numerous posted and RE POSTED. This process was very time consuming and exhausting to be let down by not being chosen. It is what it is, just not very transparent. I'll reach back out to the recruiter I guess?

I had a very unprofessional recruiter. I called her after my interview in Atlanta and she said she call me back when knows something. I haven't heard back from her at all! In fact, I received my interview expenses reimbursement check already and not one word from my recruiter.