Primary Care Expansion NEURO

At this late in the week, it's just not gonna happen with me getting an offer? Does anybody disagree or think differently? No smart ass responses please.
I just followed up with my recruiter and got the rejection. I think they were waiting to see if the other person would accept first? I don't know. Good Luck!

I just followed up with my recruiter and got the rejection. I think they were waiting to see if the other person would accept first? I don't know. Good Luck!
Interesting, by email or by phone? Hopefully you find another job you like just as much if not more. I'm waiting as well. Wonder how many people have received notifications.

Good luck. They were misleading in hiring. Lots of people never heard anything this week. Probably get we went in another direction email. So misleading. Thank you notes definitely written ahead of time. Sordof degrading.

Good luck. They were misleading in hiring. Lots of people never heard anything this week. Probably get we went in another direction email. So misleading. Thank you notes definitely written ahead of time. Sordof degrading.
At this point I tend to agree. You have to figure it was an expensive process, that led to a cloud of vagueness flying home. I’m reaching out to my recruiter to see if they know anything tomorrow. Don’t be degraded. It’s ok to feel down but you have to keep your head above water and keep damn fighting. I am, so you should

You dodged a bullet coming here. Consider yourself lucky and move on to greener pastures, which are plentiful compared to this place.

Interesting, by email or by phone? Hopefully you find another job you like just as much if not more. I'm waiting as well. Wonder how many people have received notifications.
I kept reaching out to the recruiter and then finally today they called and told me I wasn’t selected. I’m staying hopefully, that process just was a lot and I’m hoping it is a silver lining that it wasn’t meant for me.

Inclined to believe that if you haven't received a denial yet you may still be in the running. I'm still waiting to hear back myself. Either someone hasn't accepted an offer or they are still reviewing.

If you haven’t heard anything you were not 1st choice. If the preferred candidate accepts their offer but doesn’t clear the background check, then perhaps the hiring manager would extend an offer to their second choice candidate. I would set expectations low, however, assume you did not get it, and move forward. Holding on to hope will only cause more disappointment.

If you haven’t heard anything you were not 1st choice. If the preferred candidate accepts their offer but doesn’t clear the background check, then perhaps the hiring manager would extend an offer to their second choice candidate. I would set expectations low, however, assume you did not get it, and move forward. Holding on to hope will only cause more disappointment.
That's pretty much what the recruiter told me. I think they were waiting to make sure the first choice accepted and passed the background check. But I kept reaching out asking for updates, etc.. so she told me that they went in a different direction with a different candidate. I'm going to keep searching and start over.....Good Luck!!