• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Primary Care 2S Incentive Program

anonymous

Thanks Guys! A gold or silver plaque as the prize for winning the 2S incentive program?
I guess this squashes the layoff rumors now doesn't it! They couldn't possibly let us go in the midst of this important incentive program. What a sigh of relief we can all breathe!!

<

At first I thought maybe they were secretly recording our reactions to create a comedy compilation of a group punkd. When I realized it wasn't that I double checked to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Nope. They really think they're successful at selling us that crap? Good leaders are good salespeople. They are not good salespeople. What. A. Joke.

It so ridiculous, I literally laughed out loud! Come on, you know you want that fancy plaque for your wall!!! Just give us the $25 that it will cost to mail that monstrosity, and we can go out for a drink. Seriously, the times must be harder than we think. You'd think it was the great depression or something.

The incentive those two idiots rolled out was absolutely hilarious. I was expecting to hear some $$ to go along with the medals.
Yet the ceo can cash over 24 mil in stock and the reps get a medal? WTF!!!!

Thanks Guys! A gold or silver plaque as the prize for winning the 2S incentive program?
I guess this squashes the layoff rumors now doesn't it! They couldn't possibly let us go in the midst of this important incentive program. What a sigh of relief we can all breathe!!
Ungrateful slothes, I can't wait until the trap slams shut on your worthless ass. Your incentive is the job lasting another month.

i would have them not have "the contest" at all. To be honest. For a national contest .. It's kinda a slap in the face . I get it.. It's our job.. Tough times ahead... But they couldn't design it to have a set number of winners and use NMIP points?!

i would have them not have "the contest" at all. To be honest. For a national contest .. It's kinda a slap in the face . I get it.. It's our job.. Tough times ahead... But they couldn't design it to have a set number of winners and use NMIP points?!

Kind of felt sorry for them on the video, because they seemed so excited about the whole thing. Came across like a little elementary school contest that my daughter would participate in. My first thought was "Sure, I'll get right on that." How about a video to address upcoming layoffs? Crickets.