• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Predictions on Next Layoffs

<

Every pharma company will have a lay-off in two years. Within a 2 year time frame they all have re-orgs, restructuring, whatever you want to call it which result in layoffs...but I get the point. Yes it will be here as well

I hope next quarter !!

This “partner” “pod” “overlay” footprint, handprint , PDE, SOR whatever u want to call it is a joke .

The other day there was 4 takeda Reps and a lundbeck Rep all at the same Panera on the south side

Talk about lack of efficiency !!!

Every pharma company will have a lay-off in two years. Within a 2 year time frame they all have re-orgs, restructuring, whatever you want to call it which result in layoffs...but I get the point. Yes it will be here as well

Thanks to Takeda, we now are a Pharma company. Annoying. with shire we were rare disease with 2 Pharma products

I hope next quarter !!

This “partner” “pod” “overlay” footprint, handprint , PDE, SOR whatever u want to call it is a joke .

The other day there was 4 takeda Reps and a lundbeck Rep all at the same Panera on the south side

Talk about lack of efficiency !!!

sssshhh we were applying for jobs!!!

I think we should all be happy interviewing. This company is a joke and they definitely didn’t keep the brightest ones. My takeda counterpart can’t even spell vyvanse, more less sell it.

I think we should all be happy interviewing. This company is a joke and they definitely didn’t keep the brightest ones. My takeda counterpart can’t even spell vyvanse, more less sell it.
Great post. None of Takeda reps think they need to learn how to spell or sell Vyvanse because LOE is so close and Takeda US execs starting with the President have a clue on what to do to fill that 2.5 billion dollar hole. As they say in Japan - Sayonara!!

Great post. None of Takeda reps think they need to learn how to spell or sell Vyvanse because LOE is so close and Takeda US execs starting with the President have a clue on what to do to fill that 2.5 billion dollar hole. As they say in Japan - Sayonara!!
And shire brought so much to the table by way of CNS pipeline.

there is so much overlay....pediatricians are going to get so sick of us, seeing them all the time for a 13 year old product. Family practice docs are already tired of seeing all the counterparts, and no one is on the same page. Reps are getting kicked out of offices, and doctors are saying they miss their old reps...cluster