• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

What conference call is next Takeda...

List the names of anyone in leadership, management, or hr pushing BLM?

Names and Examples even better.

I’ll have them run out

Thanks!

Brilliant idea. But also what the another poster said...get it recorded. Even a manager asking you a question about the call or the movement implies that you needed to be on the call or that you need to be in agreement with it.

BLM is a borderline terrorist organization. They marched the streets of Chicago during the 2016 elections shouting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!" "Hands up, don't shoot" is a bullshit slogan since we all know Michael Brown was full on attacking the cop who shot his criminal ass. The pathologist hired by the Brown family attorneys even confirmed it. Yet we hear it chanted even today.

George Floyd may have broken the law, but he did not deserve to die. And the cops that killed him should go to jail for life without parole. On that I think we can agree. But pushing this stupid social justice shit on us is so inappropriate. It's also hypocritical virtue signaling since most of our esteemed, seemingly woke leaders would cross the street at night if George Floyd was walking toward them on the sidewalk.

Scrolling through most of the comments, one would think that Takeda had a conference call to defend white supremacists. Little did I know, most comments are by white supremacists who somehow made it to a scientific industry and slipped through the cracks working at Takeda complaining about a conference call to debunk their pathetic ideologies.

Takeda: Offer accepted. I'll be honored to be part of you team!

Scrolling through most of the comments, one would think that Takeda had a conference call to defend white supremacists. Little did I know, most comments are by white supremacists who somehow made it to a scientific industry and slipped through the cracks working at Takeda complaining about a conference call to debunk their pathetic ideologies.

Takeda: Offer accepted. I'll be honored to be part of you team!

Welcome Aboard!!! Mr Raz Simone