• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

PO&T thread

I think PG. he got moved to GMTO and zero people blinked an eye because he never did anything in process development other than mess with things that were working fine and reconfigure groups to promote morons.

Basically if your manager is good, who cares life is good But some of the line leads on the leadership team are real bad.
Fn useless

Lots on snakes here that got rid of US roles and put them in Zurich. Not a lot of mfg, operations or supply chain in the US.

But hey...we got a pretty Cambridge building!

They're doing another useless re-org this week. I don't understand what the logic is here...the leaders are wholly ineffective, why would moving them around help with that?

And why waste time reorganizing PO&T while the company burns down around them? I guess it's easier than actually hiring enough staff?

They're doing another useless re-org this week. I don't understand what the logic is here...the leaders are wholly ineffective, why would moving them around help with that?

And why waste time reorganizing PO&T while the company burns down around them? I guess it's easier than actually hiring enough staff?
What is the reorg?