• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

PO&T thread

Horrid Hermida,

I am going to need some additional trivial benefits to recommend working at Biohell. How about a monthly spa day with my support animal (a cuddly lizard)?

Come on POT lurkers. Rise to the challenge and share the dark comedy levels of dysfunction.

Guessing the people these correspond to are apparent. And there are obviously tales to be told.

Mr Poopy
Denis the Menace
Serpent King
Horrible Hermida
The Lemon Benz
Pickled Ginger
Fools Gold Mica

Lets go.

Viehbacher,

Cheatsheet for POT.

1) Lots of spending in switzerland. Not doing anything unless lecan hits hard

2) Find a period of time when they were really good. Look at current performance and ask wtf happened. Hint : they have something to do with it.

3) The LT just sucks. BBrown is an unethical talent deterrent. Puype and Mhatre are useless. Denis Benz and Mica are idiots. Sum it up and it sordof sucks.

I dont think youll succeed but the lt sucks so i have no love for them.

Good luck

Since Switzerland affirmed two genders, will we get a ceo press release scolding switzerland and threatening business. Just like nc hb, blm, or roevwade. Waiting. Consistency and ethics at Biogen are nonexistent though so doubt we will see the political theater and virtue signalling this time. After all, dont want to diminish the value of solothurn site.

Since Switzerland affirmed two genders, will we get a ceo press release scolding switzerland and threatening business. Just like nc hb, blm, or roevwade. Waiting. Consistency and ethics at Biogen are nonexistent though so doubt we will see the political theater and virtue signalling this time. After all, dont want to diminish the value of solothurn site.

Is solothurn for sale? If not, i see a way to reduce costs.

Are all these incompetents still there?

Still here. Still useless.

Beth fulfills her role as evil and stupid HR.

Denis and Mica try to outstupid eachother. But then Benz swoops in for the uncontested victory.

Unlikely to change soon. After all they are tenured and make lots of money for their antics. Truly a unique collection at the LT level.

Still here. Still useless.

Beth fulfills her role as evil and stupid HR.

Denis and Mica try to outstupid eachother. But then Benz swoops in for the uncontested victory.

Unlikely to change soon. After all they are tenured and make lots of money for their antics. Truly a unique collection at the LT level.

She has the inner and outer ugly to match filthy Biogen.