• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Please dress appropriately

anonymous

I don’t know who we contact to complain about a sales rep that dresses provocatively so I’m posting on here.
We have a new rep that dresses like she’s going to the bar or the beach instead of work. She is not representing your company well. No one wants to see your breasts or thighs. Surely we are not the only office to complain.

<

I don’t know who we contact to complain about a sales rep that dresses provocatively so I’m posting on here.
We have a new rep that dresses like she’s going to the bar or the beach instead of work. She is not representing your company well. No one wants to see your breasts or thighs. Surely we are not the only office to complain.
What I would recommend- have your office manager sit down with this person and let her know her attire is inappropriate for your work environment. If you want to go a step further, call Novo cust care @ 1-800-727-6500. It will get routed to the right person very quickly.
Contact Us | Novo Nordisk U.S.

Oh I bet I know who this is. Does her name start with a J?

What area is your office? City and state?

No need to further identify this person. If you are really from an office, just call the customer service line posted above and let them know you need your rep's manager's contact info, they can look it up on the spot for you. Give them a call and let them know. A quick and friendly coaching on their part will take care of it.