• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

PIPs already?!

Do we know how many people were affected? Is it 25 reps or 25% of the salesforce. I wasn’t affected but I am very upset for those that were. Have some compassion and shut ur mouth to the above poster.

Anyone below the national average for TRX/NRX growth. Makes no sense, there will always be people below the average. Our leadership over shot the forecast goals and now the field is paying the price. How many people have actually hit goal?

Anyone below the national average for TRX/NRX growth. Makes no sense, there will always be people below the average. Our leadership over shot the forecast goals and now the field is paying the price. How many people have actually hit goal?
Yeah, if you are below average there is no way to get to average as then the average rises.....it is also near impossible to do it in 30 days. Definitely, layoff in disguise.....wrongful termination lawsuits anyone?

80 reps. And supposedly there were 12 metrics they ran, but no one can say what they were. And they only used Q1 & Q2 primarily
Horrible leadership or lack of leadership I should say. Has anyone made any money? How about additional stock options? Any promotions? It's a waste of time being with this big Phamily.

That’s not a PiP, that’s a warning! What the actual F? This can’t be true. Are they using this to reduce the salesforce without paying severance? Or will they be filling these positions?
I don’t mean to bust your bubble but severance are a privilege not required. This is not big pharma. They aren’t even required in big pharmaceutical companies but they do that to avoid law suits

I totally agree, but no one will sign an NDA in good faith for this place, which is why it may be tied to severance. Otherwise 80 reps could tell the media, or shareholders. This is a PIP for a reason. To strategically hide reality from shareholders. No one will come off this plan. I do think there may be a case here however.

PIPs are 90 days. This is right out of the AZ playbook. I know 2 people on them. This way no WARN or severance. I made the wrong choice but a buyout will put us back back on track. Takeda is a name going around. Worked there once so it will be like going home.

I totally agree, but no one will sign an NDA in good faith for this place, which is why it may be tied to severance. Otherwise 80 reps could tell the media, or shareholders. This is a PIP for a reason. To strategically hide reality from shareholders. No one will come off this plan. I do think there may be a case here however.
The media lol. Pfizer lays off of ppl every year and the stock price goes up and not a single outcry happens in the media. Major investors manage 100s of billions. Come on man. We reps are irrelevant to investment managers. They care about profit.
Majority of CEO pay is tied to stock price YoY sooo wouldn’t be shocked if that’s part of the plan.
Sorry to hear about those in Pips..that does suck so close to holidays.

I’m killing it here. Making easy money. I don’t understand how we have so many low performers in the phamily. Bad hiring it seems. And probably poor leadership too.
Said the A$$ Clown who probably has one of the few territories with access in dense area, coverage (ahem...medicaid) and actual GI docs - do you have a pulse, great this territory will work for you.

In 30 days when they illegally layoff fire all these reps and your territory expands you will probably end up on pip as well.

Poor management and territory segmentation.

I am going to ask. How many folks that are now on PIP’s how much of this unlimited vacation they took? If I was on one I wouldn’t work for 30 days because decisions have already been made I believe