Pfizer will pull sales force out of field again

I resign tomorrow, start my new job on Aug 16. They will let me go out and work. This place took my sanity, then my soul this past year and a half with their ridiculous overreaction to this stupid virus. Best of luck to all. Get out now and don't wait for for severance. There are great jobs out there in biotech and specialty and they will be gone by the time these assholes finally get around to telling you your fate.

I resign tomorrow, start my new job on Aug 16. They will let me go out and work. This place took my sanity, then my soul this past year and a half with their ridiculous overreaction to this stupid virus. Best of luck to all. Get out now and don't wait for for severance. There are great jobs out there in biotech and specialty and they will be gone by the time these assholes finally get around to telling you your fate.

Tru Dat

Congrats for taking charge of your life and career. So many here are just waiting to be told their fate. Why compete for a spot when so many will be too come Jan.?

Congrats to you. I hope you get your sanity back.

This virus isn’t stupid though. It’s serious and for many people it has been deadly.

We all had it and we're fine and have immunity (when we donate blood we are antibody +.) To us its stupid to be subjected to forced vaccination

Yet people young and old still die from this virus.

I haven’t seen anyone subjected to forced vaccination.

I only see choices. You will do what you choose to do and the results of your choice which you know in advance of choosing will unsurprisingly come your way.

It’s pretty bad that the company who makes the vaccine won’t even let their vaccinated reps work. Do you not believe in your vaccine?

Unfortunately for the reps who work for the company that makes the vaccine, reps are not needed to work in order for the company to haul in billions of dollars.

It’s a brave new world.

My prediction is that Pfizer will very likely pull the sales force out of the field again soon. By the end of October, all field sales will be virtual again. The media and politicians are really pushing the delta variant. They even are now pushing some lambda variant as well. Your predictions?

ok Nostradumbass