Personal integrity and expectations

Anonymous

General Petraeus. Head of the CIA. Marital affair. Out on his ass. CEO of Martin Marietta found to be in adulterous relationship with employee. Ousted before he starts his reign. Those who do the same here? Fast tracked to leadership roles.

THen they ask me why my engagement is peripheral. We like our immediate managers but distrust senior leaders. That is because we honor and promote those with loose morals.

General Petraeus. Head of the CIA. Marital affair. Out on his ass. CEO of Martin Marietta found to be in adulterous relationship with employee. Ousted before he starts his reign. Those who do the same here? Fast tracked to leadership roles.

THen they ask me why my engagement is peripheral. We like our immediate managers but distrust senior leaders. That is because we honor and promote those with loose morals.
He was fast and now she is furious. This is what Roosevelt meant about "Walk softly and carry a big ...K

For examples you need to look no further than managed markets. These a**holes use company money to fund their cross-country booty calls. While the people in this area may not have been promoted, they sure are tolerated and have loose morals!

For examples you need to look no further than managed markets. These a**holes use company money to fund their cross-country booty calls. While the people in this area may not have been promoted, they sure are tolerated and have loose morals!
Of course they have loose morals;why do you think they were all demoted. Being an Account Director is like being given a life sentence without the possibility of parole.
You can't get points for good behavior and they can't punish you any worse than being stuck for life in MMs. So think of giving a lifer convict a company credit card with nobody verifying your expenses or what you do with your time.

Of course they have loose morals;why do you think they were all demoted. Being an Account Director is like being given a life sentence without the possibility of parole.
You can't get points for good behavior and they can't punish you any worse than being stuck for life in MMs. So think of giving a lifer convict a company credit card with nobody verifying your expenses or what you do with your time.

Punishment? Stuck for life in MM's? I for one wouldn't mind the salary and you don't have to manage a lot of people.

Punishment? Stuck for life in MM's? I for one wouldn't mind the salary and you don't have to manage a lot of people.
They don't manage any people. That is why they are Account Directors because they failed in and were demoted from leadership positions. They have were given a life sentence in a single contributor position until they hit the minimum retirement age and then they will be forced out. Their salaries were protected to sell them the lie that they are still valued employees and that the AD position was not a demotion. Really? Then why haven't any of them ever been promoted back into leadership positions ever again?

They don't manage any people. That is why they are Account Directors because they failed in and were demoted from leadership positions. They have were given a life sentence in a single contributor position until they hit the minimum retirement age and then they will be forced out. Their salaries were protected to sell them the lie that they are still valued employees and that the AD position was not a demotion. Really? Then why haven't any of them ever been promoted back into leadership positions ever again?

The opportunity to make a good living in a somewhat protected role until retirement without managing people, and you call that a life sentence? Man, that sounds more like a pretty good gig. You sound jealous to me. I am.

Sign my ass up for this gig. I wander the halls of Brandywine going from meeting to meeting and ask myself how can I continue with this farce. I am on the verge of corporate suicide and want to pull a Peter Finch but cannot because I am in debt and have too many children and a wife who thinks I am goldfinger. Please make me an AD. But will not happen since I was never a DSM or RSD. They are the ONLY ones who get that gig.

Sign my ass up for this gig. I wander the halls of Brandywine going from meeting to meeting and ask myself how can I continue with this farce. I am on the verge of corporate suicide and want to pull a Peter Finch but cannot because I am in debt and have too many children and a wife who thinks I am goldfinger. Please make me an AD. But will not happen since I was never a DSM or RSD. They are the ONLY ones who get that gig.
If you are a woman or a minority between the age of 45 and 50 and have more than 15 years of service, then just fuck up royally and you will probably get your wish. MMs is where AZ burys all of its mistakes. If you are a white male then you are lucky to still have a job at AZ so best to stay where you are and just keep your mouth shut.

If you are a woman or a minority between the age of 45 and 50 and have more than 15 years of service, then just fuck up royally and you will probably get your wish. MMs is where AZ burys all of its mistakes. If you are a white male then you are lucky to still have a job at AZ so best to stay where you are and just keep your mouth shut.

Burys? Yeah, you are definitely being held down -- for being stupid. Stop blaming everyone and everything else for your limited abilities and lack of intellect...

Dear spellcheck muthafukas -

Don none matter whehta burys or buries or berries. Stop with the state college bullshit grammar and spelling and listen to the MESSAGE.

This is a polluted environment where leaders like MT tell us never to question people above us because we all know where that got them when in fact we all know that is what happened to anyone that did the same to him. Nobody wants challenge. Nobody wants to hear your best thinking. Nobody wants to view a refreshing outside opinion. All we want is for the nodding heads to validate what the meeting head (ranking official in the room) wants us to confirm. That is that you are omniscient and prescient and genius and I am cowed by your very presence. Thank you sir may I have another.

Dear spellcheck muthafukas -

Don none matter whehta burys or buries or berries. Stop with the state college bullshit grammar and spelling and listen to the MESSAGE.

This is a polluted environment where leaders like MT tell us never to question people above us because we all know where that got them when in fact we all know that is what happened to anyone that did the same to him. Nobody wants challenge. Nobody wants to hear your best thinking. Nobody wants to view a refreshing outside opinion. All we want is for the nodding heads to validate what the meeting head (ranking official in the room) wants us to confirm. That is that you are omniscient and prescient and genius and I am cowed by your very presence. Thank you sir may I have another.

The message remains is that you are ignorant, and bitter. Its easy to understand that you compensate for your limited intelligence with bravado and criticism of others, and bitterness that you were denied the MM role you considered yourself entitled to. Everyone can see that. Seek professional help.

OOOOHH!! You are making me soooo maaaddd!!! Bruhhahhhaaaa
She is so busy backstabbing and scheming that she misses how people really see her.
She acually thought we loved her in the bc when she was the main topic of conversation daily and how she was talking behind everyone's back particularly dougie.

She is so busy backstabbing and scheming that she misses how people really see her.
She acually thought we loved her in the bc when she was the main topic of conversation daily and how she was talking behind everyone's back particularly dougie.

I havew been retired for 2 years, and 'she' had been pushed aside 4 years before that.

You really need to stop drinking and posting. You need a life. Or anintervention.