Peerless - worst distributor

These rent-a-fools overestimate their significance again. Were it not for PB you would be nothing. A zero. A no-op. Nothing.

Looks like one of the rent-a-fools in CLT found something better to do and quit yesterday. This particular rent-a-fool was "the most agressive driven rep I've ever seen" according to PB. Anyone want to guess why he left???? You got it....he didn't want to work for PB another single day. He couldn't bare the thought of going into another year of his career working for this guy. Not to mention CLT will miss it's number for the second year in a row.

Peerless gets crushed in CLT, always has. PB made this big deal about moving to CLT, building a lab and he gets dominated in his own backyard. There's a rep on every corner and they don't have 50% market share; but it's not his fault, he's perfect.

It's Sunday which means we can expect PB to send out at least 3-4 ranting emails. He never wants us to get comfortable with our families, "your mind always needs to be on work"

I can hear PB now "it wasn't my fault you didn't earn bonus, I don't make the rules".

But you sure manipulate them don't you?

What does it say about someone who barely works 10 hours a week, yet let's underpaid reps bust their ass all year and keeps their bonus?