Peerless - worst distributor

FIANLLY!!!! We'll be able to talk to someone about the crazy mood swings, childlike temper tantrums, psychotic paranoia. I'm so happy right now I might stay around a few extra months to watch the bully get his justice

You mean you couldn't have a professional conversation with Ed Keenan regarding the entire distributorships issues? That was a joke. Maybe changes are coming as those dolts in corporate don't make changes like that unless changes are coming.

You mean you couldn't have a professional conversation with Ed Keenan regarding the entire distributorships issues? That was a joke. Maybe changes are coming as those dolts in corporate don't make changes like that unless changes are coming.

This could be the incoherent sentence you rent-a-stooges has ever written. Shut up and stay off cafepharma, and trim your fingernails, cases start at 7:30 tomorrow and boxes will need to be opened

FIANLLY!!!! We'll be able to talk to someone about the crazy mood swings, childlike temper tantrums, psychotic paranoia. I'm so happy right now I might stay around a few extra months to watch the bully get his justice
We all have to agree with this.

The fraud now has to answer to the guy he has talked shit about for years. JB has already heard all the stories from the inside. Thank you Arthrex.

We all have to agree with this.

The fraud now has to answer to the guy he has talked shit about for years. JB has already heard all the stories from the inside. Thank you Arthrex.

JB has college buddy's at Peerless and they've told him the PB nightmare stories. The best part of this new chapter will be PB denying that he's talked shit about Boulware for years. The hatred is mutual. PB was able to bull shit Ed because he is lazy. Boulware will make PB more paranoid than he already is.

Can't begin to say how excited I am for tonight's conference call, there will be lies told, blame accessed, bullying, intimidation and threats...good times at Peerless.
That is guaranteed with our insecure clown. He is possibly the most demotivating human on the planet, the opposite of what Arthrex needs in this role.

Looks like another rep has escaped, up in Myrtle Beach. We can count on hearing him blame everyone but himself for all the reps running away.

Hey PB, just noticed my DX quota increase with two months remaining in the year. Not sure what to say other than "thanks" I guess. I'm sure you made this decision for my benefit (insert sarcasm). However my gut tells me that in the end this change will only benefit you. You'll get the extra numbers needed for your bonus and will then hide behind the last minute increase as to why we aren't paid our bonus. Of course if your asked about any quota change you'll say "it wasn't me, Arthrex passed it down".

Hey PB, just noticed my DX quota increase with two months remaining in the year. Not sure what to say other than "thanks" I guess. I'm sure you made this decision for my benefit (insert sarcasm). However my gut tells me that in the end this change will only benefit you. You'll get the extra numbers needed for your bonus and will then hide behind the last minute increase as to why we aren't paid our bonus. Of course if your asked about any quota change you'll say "it wasn't me, Arthrex passed it down".

Blame Boulware not PB. You got what you deserved rent-a-stooge.

Good prediction, it's just the usual PB smoke & mirrors. It's hilarious that none of us can think of anything he does to bring business, and he thinks he does everything. Definitely delusional. Help us out Boulware, we want to work for someone we can respect.

Blame Boulware not PB. You got what you deserved rent-a-stooge.

I'm sure this was posted by one of PB's trolls (office help that hides behind computers) because they CAN'T sell cold beer on a hot day. Why don't you nerds get out from behind the computer screen and try going outside (don't worry the sun won't kill you), or you can sit on your ass all weekend like you do EVERY other day. I'm working on how to adjust the remaining 2 months...but don't you worry your little head. I'll make my number and you'll get paid for doing nothing.

I'm sure this was posted by one of PB's trolls (office help that hides behind computers) because they CAN'T sell cold beer on a hot day. Why don't you nerds get out from behind the computer screen and try going outside (don't worry the sun won't kill you), or you can sit on your ass all weekend like you do EVERY other day. I'm working on how to adjust the remaining 2 months...but don't you worry your little head. I'll make my number and you'll get paid for doing nothing.
That post sounded more like PB than anyone. The office nerds deal with the same shit as us.