PAH Team Turnover is..

What have i joined? this is madness. my trainer is so negative . so far all i'm told is i made a big mistake by joining this group. not a good feeling.

It doesn't get any better, I've been here in PAH over two years and its been without question the worst experience of my career and for that matter my life. I'm leaving soon and I hope many others are able to do the same as new opportunities become available.

It doesn't get any better, I've been here in PAH over two years and its been without question the worst experience of my career and for that matter my life. I'm leaving soon and I hope many others are able to do the same as new opportunities become available.

My trainer's waiting for stock to be vested. I didn't get a sweet deal.So much for good times

Ok... Countdown king here - let's start again: 90...

It would be to confusing for FC and HR to follow the multiple mass departure countdowns of this coming spring. Can we simply start taking predictions when Gilead will pull the plug on the entire PH experiment?

We'll still be apologizing for LEAPstync, SB will resign and DW will be fired before anyone that matters will admit the error that is this division.

It would be to confusing for FC and HR to follow the multiple mass departure countdowns of this coming spring. Can we simply start taking predictions when Gilead will pull the plug on the entire PH experiment?

We'll still be apologizing for LEAPstync, SB will resign and DW will be fired before anyone that matters will admit the error that is this division.

Dave W will not be fired, he has managed to avoid it thus far, I'm still scrating my head on how, but he must have pictures on someone

Pull the plug on the experiment? You guys and gals are expressing field-based viewpoints. Don't blame your bosees without having been there. Grow up in your thinking. I run a company that hopes to recruit some of you in the near future. Don't you believe for one minute that someone up the food chain is going to accept blame for the experiment. However, nor can they blame it on you. They were part of selling it to the BOD and they will be held accountable even if they don't accept the blame. This is an all-in situation and someone will pay. If that is not the case, it will be easier for me/us to convince you to come to a company where you get paid well for performance - and if you don't perform, you are gone. Simple model...

START THE COUNT DOWN AGAIN DUMB FUCK!

SAN DIEGO, Feb 11, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ -- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CADX) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a Complete Response letter to its New Drug Application (NDA) for intravenous (IV) acetaminophen.

In the Complete Response letter, the FDA only indicated that deficiencies were observed during the FDA's facility inspection of Cadence's third party manufacturer, which was completed on February 5, 2010. The FDA did not cite any safety or efficacy issues, nor did it request any additional studies to be conducted prior to approval.

The Company's third party manufacturer intends to respond promptly to the observations, and Cadence plans to request a meeting with the FDA to ensure that the deficiencies have been adequately addressed to meet the requirements for NDA approval.

The FDA has also informed the Company that OFIRMEV(TM) has been determined to be an acceptable trade name for IV acetaminophen. The Company is very pleased with label discussions to date and continues to seek approval of OFIRMEV for the management of pain and the reduction of fever in adults and children.

"Cadence is committed to making this important new medicine available to patients and will continue to work closely with the FDA and our third party manufacturer to ensure that the observations are addressed as quickly as possible," said Ted Schroeder, President and CEO of Cadence.

Oh no, its Friday night again. Now, I have to wonder through two aimless days without my micro-manager giving me constant direction and feedback about my every move.

Monday seems oh so, so far away.