Overlay Reps 2.0 Outlook

<

Will someone give an overlay rep the real purpose of the position. What is the plan ( short / long term) for overlays?

Pretty sad this company had no clue to what an overlay rep is!! Let’s give the overlay 3 millions touch points wi TV 5 million hours of drive windshield time! This company is the biggest joke! Really regret Accepting this position....

I am interviewing for an overlay position, this all sounds unstable and not a good thing, what else can you tell me before I accept or decline a position here?

Is it easy to move from overlay to a 1 territory position?

I am interviewing for an overlay position, this all sounds unstable and not a good thing, what else can you tell me before I accept or decline a position here?

Is it easy to move from overlay to a 1 territory position?

Usually these are contract positions for overlay. If it is, the odds of being rolled in are very low. If it is actually a BI direct position it would be worth considering. They do a reasonable job of moving BI people to openings when their positions are eliminated. For pharma this is a reasonable company. If you have another offer you have a lot to consider. If you really need a job this is not the worst.