• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Open QC role at RTP Site

<

What can you tell me about the QC job posting? With so much written about cut backs, will this job last? Is this a good organization?

It will last for at least 3 months until the next cuts. Good organization???....of course not. Why do you think people come here to post all this anger and frustration? It's the least they can do to let off some steam or work off anger for working at this c#@p place to make a living. But of course you can come aboard and try it on for size. Pretty soon you'll be here posting and anwsering some naive dude asking whether this is a good company.

At Eisai we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset. The company's compensation philosophy is designed to support our hhc mission and to maximize our competitive advantage in the marketplace. We are committed to providing a competitive compensation program to support a high-performing organization and to attract and retain talent. Our employees are rewarded within our pay-for-performance philosophy with competitive salaries and are eligible to participate in annual incentive awards.

What can you tell me about the QC job posting? With so much written about cut backs, will this job last? Is this a good organization?

you will be joining at a time of excellent growth. If you get the job, go buy a big house and big fancy car because you'lll have job security for the rest of your life. LC and the leadership team have promised huge payouts in the years to come for all employees.

You sound very naïve and out of touch. You must have missed the 1000's of posts how everyone hates this company. You probably didn't realize all of the negative FDA responses to our latest attempts at NDA's, etc.

I think you'll like it here. Good luck on the interview.