• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Oncology salary bonus

anonymous

I’ve read through the threads regarding the oncology franchise.. however I understand in comparison to other oncology companies I understand you all seem underpaid. But what could someone expect with no oncology trying to break into oncology here? I currently have a base around 140 in biologics?
What is bonus at target?
Thank you

<

I’ve read through the threads regarding the oncology franchise.. however I understand in comparison to other oncology companies I understand you all seem underpaid. But what could someone expect with no oncology trying to break into oncology here? I currently have a base around 140 in biologics?
What is bonus at target?
Thank you
I don't want to burst your bubble but, DO NOT come here. Everyone is trying to leave. Poor management, no direction, it's like primary care. There are plenty of places to go, save yourself the heart ache.

Just a total show. Mismanaged, misguided from the top down. Has always been a mess and always will be. It’s a great place to say “I used to work there”. If you’re stuck there just smile, nod and tell them what they want to hear and you’ll be just fine until the next reorg. And Alex really did the dude.