• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Oncology Openings

Just got an offer, I will miss you guys. I am surprised how underpaid we are. Benefits aren't that good either. People, keep your eyes open, you may find something good out there.

Just got an offer, I will miss you guys. I am surprised how underpaid we are. Benefits aren't that good either. People, keep your eyes open, you may find something good out there.

Totally underpaid when compared to most oncology divisions, especially biotech's. Tenured reps at oncology biotechs are fetching $225K base salaries and tenured frontline managers can pull $300K base. Not to mention higher IC payouts at plan, options/RSU's, very little to no micro management and big Pharma philosophies.

Eisai is a way to get on oncology experience as we seldom can hire those with it...when we do they are typically outcasts that no one good will hire.

Glad you busted out...I'm giving my resignation the Monday on 12/2!

Totally underpaid when compared to most oncology divisions, especially biotech's. Tenured reps at oncology biotechs are fetching $225K base salaries and tenured frontline managers can pull $300K base. Not to mention higher IC payouts at plan, options/RSU's, very little to no micro management and big Pharma philosophies.

Eisai is a way to get on oncology experience as we seldom can hire those with it...when we do they are typically outcasts that no one good will hire.

Glad you busted out...I'm giving my resignation the Monday on 12/2!
I never saw pay that high but, it is a lot higher than what Eisai wants to pay, around 200k. I'm in the South and why do we keep running this place like a primary care, there is no trust? We make crazy decisions and lose good people because of those decisions. I hear we have/are considered laying off a sleeve that we just hired (sleeve3) a little over a year ago. Not sure I see a future here anymore. Like someone said, there are some good people here but then there are the others and, they are running this place.

I never saw pay that high but, it is a lot higher than what Eisai wants to pay, around 200k. I'm in the South and why do we keep running this place like a primary care, there is no trust? We make crazy decisions and lose good people because of those decisions. I hear we have/are considered laying off a sleeve that we just hired (sleeve3) a little over a year ago. Not sure I see a future here anymore. Like someone said, there are some good people here but then there are the others and, they are running this place.

I just got offered $217K Base, $60k at plan, $20K sign on bonus, $1K car allowance, $300 a month, 55 cents a mile, and a healthy mix of options and RSU's. Good mid cap oncology biotech...Sayonara Eisai.

Just got an email on Sunday night, I am done. I can take the rest of the year off. See you later!!! By the way, if you can get out, do it now. Oncology is going down fast.