• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Off our list what’s the most effective car to order? What really gets the job done? Fills my need?

anonymous

I get that question often. From my length of experience the Ford eV Dill Doe Magum ebony does the job effortlessly and most importantly safe every time very dependable too.

Thanks for the question and happy motoring!!

<

Well, i got to tell you. For me it was between the Oldsmobile cutlass and Pontiac LeMans. Both were sedans. I went with the Cutlass, bigger trunk space for all my samples and literature.

Well, i got to tell you. For me it was between the Oldsmobile cutlass and Pontiac LeMans. Both were sedans. I went with the Cutlass, bigger trunk space for all my samples and literature.

You're not going to regret going with that Cutlass. A trunk as big as a whale and styling for miles. That modern classic will mop up performance issues on both the boulevard and in the bedroom with the Mrs. Not your father's Oldsmobile indeed.

I’m driving that Ford deep in to my territory. I also fancy handcuffs around
my ankles.

Are you saying that fancy Ford are NNI's golden handcuffs on you, like the Danish Management's "Job for life", early guaranteed retirement, and E class is? Or are the handcuffs on Ankles thing something one of your rep's do for you, as it satisfies a fetish? The Novo Rep I knew, liked her hair pulled and she liked spanked.