• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Hot off the Press: Novo Leadership Makes Headlines

B.Y. has always been a pompous jackass with a ridiculously high opinion of himself. I'm not saying he was blatantly oppressive to her but the days of being able to bully and intimidate employees are over. Companies realize the woke have officially won the culture war in America and they are coming for them. I'll be surprise is B.Y. survives this regardless of the merit. Literally everyone knows about this and he will be a target of multiple suits.

Well said, this RBD should be very worried in this current environment. If plaintiff has any evidence remotely incriminating Novo will have no choice but to show him the DOOR.

I’ve been reading this thread waiting to see if something official is done about the situation by the company. Doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. But not surprised as Doug, Brian and the VPs seems to tolerate all kinds of shenanigans. What about the RBD that’s sleeping with the area’s ADCE?? Even encouraged to do so by the new VP! And these two people are married and have kids while they go away on an awards trip to play….not bad. An affair on Novo’s dime. How do look the other way with that and say the org is all about values? Sickening.

I’ve been reading this thread waiting to see if something official is done about the situation by the company. Doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. But not surprised as Doug, Brian and the VPs seems to tolerate all kinds of shenanigans. What about the RBD that’s sleeping with the area’s ADCE?? Even encouraged to do so by the new VP! And these two people are married and have kids while they go away on an awards trip to play….not bad. An affair on Novo’s dime. How do look the other way with that and say the org is all about values? Sickening.

I have no clue who you are talking about. However, it really is none of your business what someone else is doing in regards to an affair. If you were in such a great marriage you wouldn’t let it bother you either. Sounds like you need to take care of your own house before looking at others. We are all glad you are here to play moral police.

I have no clue who you are talking about. However, it really is none of your business what someone else is doing in regards to an affair. If you were in such a great marriage you wouldn’t let it bother you either. Sounds like you need to take care of your own house before looking at others. We are all glad you are here to play moral police.
Really?? You are going to spout off on Ben Young and a situation you know nothing about and then say it’s okay for people to hold illicit affairs on company time and money??? Grow the fuck up and understand you don’t get to play judge or jury either. The issue is NOVO and it’s disregard to anything that is happening on it’s watch.

Really?? You are going to spout off on Ben Young and a situation you know nothing about and then say it’s okay for people to hold illicit affairs on company time and money??? Grow the fuck up and understand you don’t get to play judge or jury either. The issue is NOVO and it’s disregard to anything that is happening on it’s watch.

This was my first post on the thread. Never spouted off on anyone except your high and mighty ass. Let me guess…you follow everything in your life by the letter of the law?

Couldn't agree more. I will clock nearly 5 hours of teams and other conf calls this week during time when I am supposed to be out in the field. Initiative on top of initiative, special projects for everyone on the team, and incredible micromanagement metrics. I am working 60+ hours a week easy. I just deleted Yammer, don't care anymore if I am not a 'team player' because of this. Like nothing I have seen in my 20 years in pharma.

so true. It’s all busy work so managers can have something to show their bosses to prove they are working. The virtual selling environment exposed how little managers are needed, so they had to come up with admin tasks for the reps to have something on paper to show.

so true. It’s all busy work so managers can have something to show their bosses to prove they are working. The virtual selling environment exposed how little managers are needed, so they had to come up with admin tasks for the reps to have something on paper to show.

Look. I get it - you don’t like to be supervised. You think it would be a great idea for the company to drop a shitload of money on you and give you zero accountability. However, that’s not how it works, nor should it be. Let’s acknowledge both reps and managers serve a purpose and move on. Your hate of supervision and accountability doesn’t equal someone else’s job being meaningless.