October 12 date

And the EyeCare TLL. MSL. Market access too. And there’s no comments on today’s dreadful town hall what’s going on cafe Pharma gossipers
All the managers are going to a meeting next week. Im sure well get some closure after that. I am
Not sure how they dont see how un motivated everyone is by all this uncertainty.

What are people hearing? The calls are all taking place right now. Oh the humanity. Lung folks are being moved to open slots or booted from what I hear. The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

What are people hearing? The calls are all taking place right now. Oh the humanity. Lung folks are being moved to open slots or booted from what I hear. The sky is falling. The sky is falling.
i-believe-him-yo-gif-3.gif

You will never find a better job than the one you just lost

Of all the stupid, shortsighted posts i've read on this site, this is one of the worst. Please disregard this clown. Having lived through a few of these, I've always landed on my feet and in a solid place.
You will too. It will hurt for a bit, but I am certain .you'll find something at least as good.

Of all the stupid, shortsighted posts i've read on this site, this is one of the worst. Please disregard this clown. Having lived through a few of these, I've always landed on my feet and in a solid place.
You will too. It will hurt for a bit, but I am certain .you'll find something at least as good.
Good luck at Syneos!

looks like Jared and Hayley will be transferring to a community college for the spring semester!

You will never find a better job than the one you just lost

wrong. the pharma job market is shockingly great at the moment. and everyone knows novartis underpays. those who were cut will be just fine or in a better spot. and best part is they should be farther removed from the a hole who posted the above. cafe pharma exposes the fact that many are rooting against their peers. sad reality

wrong. the pharma job market is shockingly great at the moment. and everyone knows novartis underpays. those who were cut will be just fine or in a better spot. and best part is they should be farther removed from the a hole who posted the above. cafe pharma exposes the fact that many are rooting against their peers. sad reality
don’t hate messenger for speaking the truth. The job market is not great, with most opportunities coming from CSOs. Is that what you want? Knowing you could be dropped at any time for any reason? The whole pharma market is changing and shrinking post pandemic. Less access and more familiarity in the virtual space will mean less need for high cost physical bodies calling on docs. Novartis paid as well as any other big pharma, so don’t pretend you’ll get some magical bump up in pay. You should just be happy if you can find someone to give you a car and your own room at meetings. We’ve all had it too good for too long. Guess who’s at the door? It’s karma calling and it’s looking for YOU!!

What the hell is wrong with you? Why so much anger? I’m sorry your in so much pain for whatever reason. Clearly your money and advanced degrees have not brought you happiness. Good luck to you.

Are you really that dull to not figure that out? Money is going to be tight now that you’ve been downsized. It costs much less to send your kids to a 2 year school than the big state U. Better start lurking around the Carmax lots for a decent used Camry. Ouch!!!
I am always simultaneously repulsed and embarrassed of our profession when these boards devolve into schoolyard insults. We all come here to anonymously talk about issues and try to get insider information. Please just leave the childish insults out, it’s a waste of everyone’s time.

It’s small dick syndrome. Or short man syndrome. Act like a condescending prick behind a keyboard. There are so many people less fortunate than us and you are marking fun of someone who may need to buy a used Camry. I feel sorry for you. And even more sorry for your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend. Loser

I am always simultaneously repulsed and embarrassed of our profession when these boards devolve into schoolyard insults. We all come here to anonymously talk about issues and try to get insider information. Please just leave the childish insults out, it’s a waste of everyone’s time.
nah nah na na nah!!!! I know you are but what am I?

karma beyatches!!!! KARMA!!!!!

It’s small dick syndrome. Or short man syndrome. Act like a condescending prick behind a keyboard. There are so many people less fortunate than us and you are marking fun of someone who may need to buy a used Camry. I feel sorry for you. And even more sorry for your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend. Loser
is-this-love-that-im-feelin-bob-marley.gif

nah nah na na nah!!!! I know you are but what am I?

karma beyatches!!!! KARMA!!!!!
Oh we all see, you have not been successful getting an offer or keeping your position and you are projecting your feelings on strangers going through a tough valley in their career. Interviewers managers and screeners must have identified your low EQ and lack of self awareness and not moved you forward for roles. On behalf of all the professionals reading your juvenile statements I want to offer my sincere condolences, keep trying and read up on improving your immature communication style.