October 12 date

Oh we all see, you have not been successful getting an offer or keeping your position and you are projecting your feelings on strangers going through a tough valley in their career. Interviewers managers and screeners must have identified your low EQ and lack of self awareness and not moved you forward for roles. On behalf of all the professionals reading your juvenile statements I want to offer my sincere condolences, keep trying and read up on improving your immature communication style.
Gee, you’re so highly advanced, yet you’re facing the same chopping block, eh?

Oh we all see, you have not been successful getting an offer or keeping your position and you are projecting your feelings on strangers going through a tough valley in their career. Interviewers managers and screeners must have identified your low EQ and lack of self awareness and not moved you forward for roles. On behalf of all the professionals reading your juvenile statements I want to offer my sincere condolences, keep trying and read up on improving your immature communication style.
keep opening that mouth, we'll put something in it

Don’t you have pizzas to deliver? Can’t be posting on CF when nurses are awaiting their chow.

Gee, you’re so highly advanced, yet you’re facing the same chopping block, eh?
Very sad for the amazing talented professionals that were not placed.
I am grateful to be retained and looking forward to what is to come.
Most exciting to me right now is how amazing to see that your daycare center lets toddlers use their WiFi to post here.
Do not cry when it’s nap time you will miss naps when you are a big boy.

Very sad for the amazing talented professionals that were not placed.
I am grateful to be retained and looking forward to what is to come.
Most exciting to me right now is how amazing to see that your daycare center lets toddlers use their WiFi to post here.
Do not cry when it’s nap time you will miss naps when you are a big boy.
So you’re bragging about being retained while bashing those let go? Real class act there, pal. Your mom would before proud

So you’re bragging about being retained while bashing those let go? Real class act there, pal. Your mom would before proud[/QUOTE

bragging where to you get that, they are not bragging - looks like they addressed your statement about getting let go - your SO- partner must be miserable with your self centered responses they are always wrong - classic narcissistic behavior.

Oncology will be one of the first to have layoffs. Of all medical specialties, a recent pharma survey indicated oncologists are the least influenced by sales reps activities. In fact, most cancer clinics have banned pharma reps from their premises. What do the oncology reps do during the business week? A legit question!

They see everyone but the oncologist at a lunch. Many onco docs do not attend anymore. This isn’t just Novartis it’s many companies. The reps meet with pharmacists or nurse practitioners if they are lucky. Most often it’s nurses or other staff. They get credit for sending emails and making phone calls or seeing doctors at a convention. It’s a hunch of bullshit and they make a very high salary on top of all the other benefits

They see everyone but the oncologist at a lunch. Many onco docs do not attend anymore. This isn’t just Novartis it’s many companies. The reps meet with pharmacists or nurse practitioners if they are lucky. Most often it’s nurses or other staff. They get credit for sending emails and making phone calls or seeing doctors at a convention. It’s a hunch of bullshit and they make a very high salary on top of all the other benefits

It’s definitely the biggest secret in Pharma. Oncology reps are all the best golfers and parents around, they have nothing but free time!