• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Ocrevus Blindside Coming Soon....

Arriving a bit late to the show. After reading this thread there is a lot of valid information. I really don't think "trolling" is happening here, just a reality check for the current Genentech Leadership. Sanofi will not buy TG out, but will feel the impact of losing 50% plus of their sales. Translated: $500 million out the door. In the meantime HD's, FRM's, and all the other useless ecosystem positions will portray themselves as having everything under control, when in fact they are mostly clueless about the MS Market. TG is hiring seasoned MS veterans that will eat the lunch of the newbies being put in place at Genentech. It will never happen, but Gene's best strategy was referred to in an earlier post. Retention Bonuses! Pretty simple strategy to keep our people here. Offer 50k to stay a year / and/or sign a non compete if leaving, and you get paid.

Still waiting for the big name blindside - popcorn has been popped. A few castoffs - when will the blindside happen?

Still waiting for the big name blindside - popcorn has been popped. A few castoffs - when will the blindside happen?

Once again our fearless leader in SSF taking to cafepharma to pat herself on the back. Focus on the people here, and stop focusing on who’s leaving and who’s staying. This isn’t the look.

I don’t start until Monday, January 9th.

Looking forward to the Launch Bonus, and returning to a pay for performance model. I don’t think I’m going to miss the ecosystem dysfunction look at me model.

My relationships will absolutely destroy the Ocrevus Franchise. Genentech is not going to know what hit them when Ubli starts getting promoted. While the incompetent HD's continue with their ridiculous zoom calls talking about accounts they know nothing about, and distracting our replacements, we will be out converting patients. Asta la vista baaaaby....