• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Ocrevus Blindside Coming Soon....

anonymous

Best get ready for the top revenue generator to plummet. TG will strike hard and quietly, and the egomaniacal incompetents in Leadership won't know what hit them. You are about to see how important those MS TAM's actually are in generating revenue, despite the MBO garbage as a means to judge them. TG will convert millions of dollars of revenue with the current recruiting in play. Can't wait to see the HD's, FRM's, and other worthless positions, attempt to solve this problem with their total lack of disease state knowledge. All the grandstanding by these worthless employees won't save Ocrevus. All those google spreadsheets and zoom meetings used for kissing up won't generate a dime in revenue.

You are about to see a slow attrition in the MS Franchise. Some have already joined TG, and others have already taken, or getting those Sabbaticals taken before exiting. TG is going after those with strong relationships that have been around for years. Genentech will regret treating those folks poorly, because it's about to bite them hard. Karma is a wonderful thing.

<

Best get ready for the top revenue generator to plummet. TG will strike hard and quietly, and the egomaniacal incompetents in Leadership won't know what hit them. You are about to see how important those MS TAM's actually are in generating revenue, despite the MBO garbage as a means to judge them. TG will convert millions of dollars of revenue with the current recruiting in play. Can't wait to see the HD's, FRM's, and other worthless positions, attempt to solve this problem with their total lack of disease state knowledge. All the grandstanding by these worthless employees won't save Ocrevus. All those google spreadsheets and zoom meetings used for kissing up won't generate a dime in revenue.

You are about to see a slow attrition in the MS Franchise. Some have already joined TG, and others have already taken, or getting those Sabbaticals taken before exiting. TG is going after those with strong relationships that have been around for years. Genentech will regret treating those folks poorly, because it's about to bite them hard. Karma is a wonderful thing.

this is amazing. genentech is certainly not without its problems, but the vast majority of the people who left to TG were not good. so you do you. just try to be happy and good luck.

this is amazing. genentech is certainly not without its problems, but the vast majority of the people who left to TG were not good. so you do you. just try to be happy and good luck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA- Evan Lewis will save all of you. He is the biggest F tard in the industry. All DNA has to do is provide minor concessions and here is a toast to the death of TG

All DNA has to do is provide minor concessions and here is a toast to the death of TG

There in lies the problem. DNA doesn't make concessions because of their bloated egos. By the time they figure it out, millions of Ocrevus dollars will be lost. They are just now beginning to hire the folks that will make the difference. Can Genentech afford even a 10-20% hit on a billion dollars? Doubt it, but hey Quita will at least have all of us woke, so why does revenue matter anyway?

the vast majority of the people who left to TG were not good.

This further points out the incompetency of those in leadership. They have no idea who is actually "good". They believe those that self promote, and are fake, are the cream of the crop. It's amazing how clueless many of these HD's are regarding MS and the ones putting dollars on the bottom line. ie...TAM's

Ocrevus TAM here; Any TAM that has Ocrevus in their bag knows that Ocrevus has been selling its self for the past couple of years. My motivation pales in comparison to what it was several years ago. It will never ever be the same and every one who is honest knows that. IC drove us to work hard- IMs do the opposite.

I do the bare minimum to make a VC contribution and target bonus, and I will keep riding this pony until the next round of layoffs were I will beg my HD for a package

Ocrevus TAM here; Any TAM that has Ocrevus in their bag knows that Ocrevus has been selling its self for the past couple of years. My motivation pales in comparison to what it was several years ago.

Obviously you weren't part of the Ocrevus launch. I love the johnny ( or janie - don't want to get in trouble with pronouns) come late-lys talking about Ocrevus selling itself. Shows lack of Market knowledge as well. The original Ocrevus TAM's and those that are still here continue to do a fantastic job, despite zero recognition, or appreciation by Marketing or Leadership. Those clueless folks believe they are somehow driving sales. Those in the trenches laugh at all of them, and the other useless positions created. We now have only a handful of HD's with any MS experience, and most the rest hired because of other demographic considerations. None based on actual talent. Go Quita go! Let's drive this woke ship into the ground.

TG is going to cannibalize at least 50% of the Ocrevus Revenue. I wonder if at that point they will say the heck with MBO's, let's incentivize Ocrevus Sales? Kum ba yah only works for a while in this woke World. If you want to pay the bills, best get back to generating revenue as a goal. The incompetence here is alarming.

Ocre sells itself- always will. Good luck silly boy. Bye Felicia. TG will never, ever be a Genentech. Please go and save us all by eliminating your bloated ego.

Let me guess you are either....

1. One of our many incompetent HD's
2. Legacy Genentech that never had to sell anything because you had no competition

TG will easily cannibalize Ocrevus....all the plans Genentech angered in the past will hand it over to TG.

TG will be priced 30% below ocrevus. TG is contracting for in home infusion. TG has lined up every KOL we have to already be a consultant. TG is offering tier contract volume pricing. TG is offering payors aggressive rebates. ALL THINGS WE WILL NEVER DO

TG is going to cannibalize at least 50% of the Ocrevus Revenue. I wonder if at that point they will say the heck with MBO's, let's incentivize Ocrevus Sales? Kum ba yah only works for a while in this woke World. If you want to pay the bills, best get back to generating revenue as a goal. The incompetence here is alarming.

The OP is a moron. Do you honestly believe that all patients are just going to switch to Ubli, even if they gave this stuff for free? Thats not how it works LOL. I just love the ignorance of some uneducated folks out there

The OP is a moron. Do you honestly believe that all patients are just going to switch to Ubli, even if they gave this stuff for free? Thats not how it works LOL. I just love the ignorance of some uneducated folks out there

Sounds like ignorance is bliss...your comments highlight it.

Here is what has happened so far...

KOL's are on board with Ubli.
TG has hired many from the Ocrevus Launch, and will be hiring more away from Genentech.
TG's Ubli will save plans millions of dollars.
Contracting where Genentech won't.
Genentech MS franchise is now made up of 75% uninformed and uneducated HD's and FRM's.

Bottom line is the MS Patients and Payers will view Ubli as the exact same thing as Ocrevus, but less expensive and less time in the infusion chair. Ocrevus is in serious trouble.