• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Nurse Educator Investigation

The side effects are reported to the company. The patient is told to tell their Dr. and to call the company. The rep who heard about the side effects must report to the company even if the Dr. or patient do/will not. It's that way with all pharma. You can't leave the reporting to the Dr or patient because often it won't happen

The side effects are reported to the company. The patient is told to tell their Dr. and to call the company. The rep who heard about the side effects must report to the company even if the Dr. or patient do/will not. It's that way with all pharma. You can't leave the reporting to the Dr or patient because often it won't happen

I imagine the Nurse Ambassador Managers are in panic mode especially the one who managed the CA whistleblower. That manager is in some deep shit! The “I was just doing what the company told me to do” defense won’t fly in a court of law. Everyone will have to lawyer up on their own Abbvie doesn’t pick up to tab on legal.

the male nurse worked only in Miami and is was fired from quintiles and Novartis
He is a fool. This won’t have legs in court.
Ahhhh!! Well now this whole thing makes more sense now! There’s no way this stands in court. I would also bet here they don’t even settle. They will fight this tooth and nail.

Ahhhh!! Well now this whole thing makes more sense now! There’s no way this stands in court. I would also bet here they don’t even settle. They will fight this tooth and nail.
The nurses did and do a fantastic job. They only see patients after prescribing decision has been made. If patients states they have concerns about side effects they are told not to begin treatment until they speak to their doctor. AE ALWAYS REPORTED. Phone calls recorded. This fool is looking for a pay day made on false acquisations. Abbvie also needs to look into his criminal background as an EMT. FEB 2005 Miami dade fire department. A vile man who is trying to discredit nurses. There is an army of us who worked with these patients and will stand up for what is right.

I didn’t read all 300 pages but what about this program so bad? Or was it that little scummy realtor contract RN just disgruntled? Obv all their crap is approved and others mentioned the side effect thing but it’s a product AE and that’s what you do - report it internally. These people are not prending to be nurses delivering care - it’s a fancy call center. If I told my Discover card agent my dick fell off do you think they would report it to my doc? I’m sure the patient calls are recorded too so I bet this is all one heaping pile of BS at the end of the day.

I bet the Insurance Commissioner files a lawsuit for a heaping pile of BS frequently.

Ask them key perf Indic were based on patients being on drug at a certain cut off so nurse may delay calls if pt may come off drug or get patient to graduate early so they dont effect their numbers it is a strange and unethical way to support pts it becomes a sales game because the goal is getting enough patients on drug and staying on drug and putting nurse $$$ and reviews around those numbers

The real shadiness in this program stems from how hard Abbvie upper management pushed sales reps to promote the NA program. They put a higher priority on "selling" NA than selling Humira! Motive is obvious, lock patients in with a NA, so they stay on Humira!