• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Fake calls investigation

Without fake calls(details only) there would be more damage then good done. oFFices are restricting access already and are not happy to see reps anymore,
Since Met, Humira and HCV are grossly overstaffed considering the few valid targets that are truly receptive, it is top managments fault for this fake calling.

I am in one of the three above franchises and know many others who work in all of these. This is our justification. If we were really seeing these few offices at the frequency requested, we would be thrown out and our numbers would drop.
Until the bosses wise up and reduce our salesforces down to reduced, required levels, fake calls is the only solution that prevents cratering the numbers due to disgusted and pissed off docs.

On the other hand, love the 3 hour workdays! Tues to Thursday!

This fake call shit will stop after the herd thinning that's coming soon to a territory near you. You now are not only worthless, but we just don't have the dinero's to pay you after my last little bazillion dollar shopping spree.
Signed,
Little Ricky Dicky

Just more proof pharmaceutical sales is a part time position made full time by liars.

an airline pilot is also part time. Plans fly themselves for the most part. A pilot takes off and lands. BUT, he's paid for the skills that get the result, that is, delivering the plane/passengers (i.e., pharma messaging), to the destination (providers). All reps possess the info needed to assist a provider when needed. Just like a pilot, there is also a lot of in between time. No matter though: a pilot or a rep are paid for results, NOT for the actual labor like a factory worker.

I heard from a friend from Chicago that after a nationwide audit of HCPs, management was outraged at the blatant percentage of fake calls that were entered. In fact they were so upset that managers will now be given the green light to launch audits if there is reason to be suspicious of a specific rep. Also HR has granted audit results as sufficient grounds for disciplinary action. It will be interesting to see if the number of calls entered will drop after the word gets out.

Are you kidding me?! And exactly how did they "audit" the "fake calls"? Did they call the offices. If they called any of my offices the doc's or staff would hang up on them and immediately ban all reps from coming to their office. We are walking a thin access line everywhere. If they had to start handling calls from our co to ask if we were in their offices they would laugh and hand up after bitching them out for wasting their office staff time. Completely bullshit post.

Are you kidding me?! And exactly how did they "audit" the "fake calls"? Did they call the offices. If they called any of my offices the doc's or staff would hang up on them and immediately ban all reps from coming to their office. We are walking a thin access line everywhere. If they had to start handling calls from our co to ask if we were in their offices they would laugh and hand up after bitching them out for wasting their office staff time. Completely bullshit post.

It's easy. IREP knows when you open a call and when you close a call. There are reps who open all their daily calls at once. No biggie. Then there are those who close them all at once at close of business. Again, no biggie. Then there is the subset who open and close all their calls at once. Dumbasses. You do not have to be an Analytics genius to spot a trend, the look backward. Open a few expense reports.

It has been said, people fire themselves. Yup, it's true.

Its true they can "see" calls. My manager told us not to load all calls into I pad all at once As I and others were doing to plan a day, He specifically said it puts up a flag to sales reporting even if the signatures are picked up throughout the day. Its a shame that trust is so bad here and yes the metrics and the biggest cheaters who never miss a metric on call activity force others to cheat

Its true they can "see" calls. My manager told us not to load all calls into I pad all at once As I and others were doing to plan a day, He specifically said it puts up a flag to sales reporting even if the signatures are picked up throughout the day. Its a shame that trust is so bad here and yes the metrics and the biggest cheaters who never miss a metric on call activity force others to cheat

I just stop and do this after every few holes of golf. I don't understand the problem.