• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Nurse Educator Investigation

anonymous

so finally this is getting looked into, hope the truth comes out about the desperate moves Abbvie has been making to grow business in the face of competition. What do you bet this doesn’t just apply to Humira?

<

Whoever the Whistleblower is will be getting 15% to 30% of $1.2 BILLION.
What a HUGE payday !!!!! They'll end up with more than Rick. Wonder if its a group or a single person. How many other folks in different states will come forward ?

Whoever the Whistleblower is will be getting 15% to 30% of $1.2 BILLION.
What a HUGE payday !!!!! They'll end up with more than Rick. Wonder if its a group or a single person. How many other folks in different states will come forward ?
The whistleblower’s name is revealed in the lawsuit. It’s a former nurse ambassador. The California insurance commissioner has to win first.

The hits just keep on coming. They just settled AndroGel now the Nurse Ambassadors. This is going to take on a life of its own.

Rick and company will have no doubt their television debut on American Greed.

The hits just keep on coming. They just settled AndroGel now the Nurse Ambassadors. This is going to take on a life of its own.

Rick and company will have no doubt their television debut on American Greed.

Innovative approach to maintaining existing business however it’s SLIMY AS HELL not to allow the nurses to report side effects to the doctors.

What is also very interesting is the “timing” of Abbvie’s recent donations...$100 million to Ronald McDonald House and now another $5 Million to children and families fighting cancer around the same time the whistleblower case is filed in CA? Looks highly suspect. Everyone knows that Abbvie doesn’t do anything especially donations unless there is motive.

There were great patient successes due to the nurse ambassador program. It is unfortunate that AbbVie took control over Quintiles and allowed former salespeople to co-manage the nurse ambassadors along with the nurse managers hired by Quintiles. Sales should never oversee a clinical program, it is a conflict of interest. When the focus is to decrease the 1 year drop off rate for the drug and that is communicated to the nurses during training, you knew it was not really about the patients. The directives given at the outset were troublesome, which is why I left early on. Other pharma nurse programs were run very differently than this one.

There were great patient successes due to the nurse ambassador program. It is unfortunate that AbbVie took control over Quintiles and allowed former salespeople to co-manage the nurse ambassadors along with the nurse managers hired by Quintiles. Sales should never oversee a clinical program, it is a conflict of interest. When the focus is to decrease the 1 year drop off rate for the drug and that is communicated to the nurses during training, you knew it was not really about the patients. The directives given at the outset were troublesome, which is why I left early on. Other pharma nurse programs were run very differently than this one.
You are so right on. This program was run in an illegal , unethical fashion! Welcome to Abbvie where the company philosophy is if you can get away with it do it!

I didn’t read all 300 pages but what about this program so bad? Or was it that little scummy realtor contract RN just disgruntled? Obv all their crap is approved and others mentioned the side effect thing but it’s a product AE and that’s what you do - report it internally. These people are not prending to be nurses delivering care - it’s a fancy call center. If I told my Discover card agent my dick fell off do you think they would report it to my doc? I’m sure the patient calls are recorded too so I bet this is all one heaping pile of BS at the end of the day.

I imagine the Nurse Ambassador Managers are in panic mode especially the one who managed the CA whistleblower. That manager is in some deep shit! The “I was just doing what the company told me to do” defense won’t fly in a court of law. Everyone will have to lawyer up on their own Abbvie doesn’t pick up to tab on legal.