• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Novo has succeeded in becoming the WORST company to work for

<

My point was that this is NOWHERE the worst company ever to work for!

Can you prove it? I know for a fact that we used to be treated better than people from most of the Big Boys…even though many of them are out of work now.

Why the heck are so many of us surprised by this, and acting like Novo ELT stole our babies? YES, we used to be treated far better than anyone else, but the writing was on the wall 3 years ago. I even remember reading posts on this very site that 2015 and 2016 would be very different than 2012. I remember that 40 consecutive quarters guy and others hammered them.

Well, here we are. And I am pretty sure that we are far from finished. In tomorrow's world, we simply don't need massive field forces any more.

The guy who is saying novo is great is the same guy who rebuttals anything on every thread. You're boring and obvious dude.
Ive been here for 10 years and this company gets worse by the year. Yes it was once great. 2015, its a joke.
Pay attention to the changes. Don't be so job blind.

The guy who is saying novo is great is the same guy who rebuttals anything on every thread. You're boring and obvious dude.
Ive been here for 10 years and this company gets worse by the year. Yes it was once great. 2015, its a joke.
Pay attention to the changes. Don't be so job blind.
Been here over 10 yrs as well. We had it good for a long time. Martin spoiled us. Used to have other reps want to leave big boys to come to Novo. We are now no different and there's nothing we can do about it. Just accept it or leave, just how it is. This is bigger than any of us!

I agree. This company used to be special. Everyone wanted to be a part of the culture. I have lost all respect for Novo Nordisk and honestly it's sad that the company has gone in the direction that it has. NO respect for people whatsoever.

No it hasn't! It is just a company that is trying to stay competitive! They did not handle this restructure well at all, but it is still significantly better than 90% of other pharma companies! Just ask around!

I believe the company is not a bad place to work for. The company's leaders have made really bad decisions and the field is now paying for it. Due to the arrogance of our leaders the field sales force is now paying for it. I chose to leave a very good job for what was sold to me as a better job. Just myself and another in the territory. Then it went from two to three to four. Without considering the local markets Novo blindly hired the DCS4, who by the way left good jobs too. Like Ian Malcom said in Jurassic park - we were so busy doing it no one stopped and asked if they should. Hiring more and more seemed like a great idea but was it needed? It didn't work for other big pharma companies 7 years ago what made Novo think they could make it work now? Arrogance!!!!!

I believe the company is not a bad place to work for. The company's leaders have made really bad decisions and the field is now paying for it. Due to the arrogance of our leaders the field sales force is now paying for it. I chose to leave a very good job for what was sold to me as a better job. Just myself and another in the territory. Then it went from two to three to four. Without considering the local markets Novo blindly hired the DCS4, who by the way left good jobs too. Like Ian Malcom said in Jurassic park - we were so busy doing it no one stopped and asked if they should. Hiring more and more seemed like a great idea but was it needed? It didn't work for other big pharma companies 7 years ago what made Novo think they could make it work now? Arrogance!!!!!

A 4% displacement hardly deserves a post like that. I feel for that4%, yet the sky isnt falling

if you're in the 3%\4% (it's changed so who really knows) the sky is falling for a little while. But, novo is not the worst company. I've worked for BMS and that company has had their heads up their asses for many years! At least our group has just in the past couple! It started with the hiring of Pamela Harris and hasn't improved much!

A 4% displacement hardly deserves a post like that. I feel for that4%, yet the sky isnt falling

The displacement will be around 2.7%. if you are in the 2.7% is will stink. For all I know I will be in that 2.7%. I hope on one looses his or her job .My point is that its the arrogance of senior leaders that brought us here. Many should not have been hired, thus leaving good jobs, but because some consultant said we need DCS4s and a DCA team Novo hired. If you are or were one that offered contrary opinions you were considered a trouble maker.

The leadership team truly failed. That's what happens when a team gets too many yes folks. Doesn't the Israeli government designate one person, if 9 of 10 think its a good or bad idea to do something, to convince the 9 of the opposite????

if you're in the 3%\4% (it's changed so who really knows) the sky is falling for a little while. But, novo is not the worst company. I've worked for BMS and that company has had their heads up their asses for many years! At least our group has just in the past couple! It started with the hiring of Pamela Harris and hasn't improved much!

Her voicemails! "Hi, this is Pam. A. La. Harris." What a wreck!

:mad:As usual, mgmnt in pharma is wildly underselling the actual number--about 15% of a freakin training class at HQs were sent home yesterday...talk about inhumanity!!!! Lawyers rule the world, or maybe it's wishful thinking Big Bad Novo mgmnt would actually treat people as a valuable resource...hahahahahaha --guess I'm delusional after all!