• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Novartis paid $100K to Trump's Attorney Michael Cohen

As a patient using the drugs of Novartis - I am disgusted by this turn of events.

Just the thought that some of my Tasigna money has gone into the pockets of Trump, makes me wish I was dead. I didn't fight in the Vietnam War to protect the right of corrupt politicians and corporations.

Nauseating crappola

I wish I could take another drug for my cancer.

As long as our customers don't hear about this we will be fine.
Sorry bub your customers have already heard about it. The same customers that pay 7000 a month for their cancer meds. Yeah those customers. And we are not happy about it. This is why meds are so expensive in the United States. Drain the swamp my ass. At least 10 people need to go to prison over this. Sickening. As far as the reps are concerned I would not be proud to go out there and sell these drugs and further I would be mad as hell. Regardless of whatever inflated amount they pay you I am sure you are held to a higher standard than Cohen who apparently offered no value and was still paid 100,000 month. A MONTH. I would be asking for a raise.

As a patient using the drugs of Novartis - I am disgusted by this turn of events.

Just the thought that some of my Tasigna money has gone into the pockets of Trump, makes me wish I was dead. I didn't fight in the Vietnam War to protect the right of corrupt politicians and corporations.

Nauseating crappola

It is such a sad day in America. Thank you for your service. Godspeed in your cancer treatment. And thank you for bringing a voice to the tragedy that you and the nation is experiencing. It's abhorrent.

Sorry bub your customers have already heard about it. The same customers that pay 7000 a month for their cancer meds. Yeah those customers. And we are not happy about it. This is why meds are so expensive in the United States. Drain the swamp my ass. At least 10 people need to go to prison over this. Sickening. As far as the reps are concerned I would not be proud to go out there and sell these drugs and further I would be mad as hell. Regardless of whatever inflated amount they pay you I am sure you are held to a higher standard than Cohen who apparently offered no value and was still paid 100,000 month. A MONTH. I would be asking for a raise.
Better yet, quitting.

Abhorrent.

Nauseating crappola