NEST ReOrg

Territories will be so large that for a minimal $ increase, will leaving at 6 am for 8am appt really be worth it?
Word to those considering this: think long and hard with regards to work/life balance, overnight stays and leaving in the dark, returning in the dark for what? A title and a few more bucks? Look at how good you have it now with territory size, then make an educated decision. You never get time back. Take it from one of the old reps that you young folks scoff at. Sometimes us that have been around do have a little wisdom after all. With these large territories, you'll easily add 10-15 hours per week to your schedule. Now if you life in a big metro area, then forget what I said. But in states with 2-3 territories, think long and hard.

Territories will be so large that for a minimal $ increase, will leaving at 6 am for 8am appt really be worth it?
Word to those considering this: think long and hard with regards to work/life balance, overnight stays and leaving in the dark, returning in the dark for what? A title and a few more bucks? Look at how good you have it now with territory size, then make an educated decision. You never get time back. Take it from one of the old reps that you young folks scoff at. Sometimes us that have been around do have a little wisdom after all. With these large territories, you'll easily add 10-15 hours per week to your schedule. Now if you life in a big metro area, then forget what I said. But in states with 2-3 territories, think long and hard.
Or. Just don’t book 8am appointments. As someone with a geography large enough to require overnights, pre-covid I still left the house around 8. 10 am appointments or a lunch. Y’all can make metrics work and still succeed if you’ve done this long enough.

Or. Just don’t book 8am appointments. As someone with a geography large enough to require overnights, pre-covid I still left the house around 8. 10 am appointments or a lunch. Y’all can make metrics work and still succeed if you’ve done this long enough.
That is BS. You are lazy. My partner and I talk about our ESS reps not doing anything other than "showing up" to their catered lunches because they "had so much drive time." Get rid of the ESS team and just add the Endos to the local rep's target lists. They won't have to drive hours to see them.

That is BS. You are lazy. My partner and I talk about our ESS reps not doing anything other than "showing up" to their catered lunches because they "had so much drive time." Get rid of the ESS team and just add the Endos to the local rep's target lists. They won't have to drive hours to see them.
“My partner and I...”? You mean, “My Diabetes pod mate and I...”?

Is it an expansion, a reorganization or an optimization? Whatever you call it....lots of changes ahead, both good and bad. Interesting to see what happens to primary care diabetes in December!

Well, our chief - sorry, I probably shouldn’t use that word because I should know it’s “racist” - competitor is represented by a much leaner organization with no specialty reps, and they are kicking the shit out of us even though they’re not in the field and haven’t been for many months. This organization, like many in this industry, couldn’t find its own ass with both hands. Additionally, our “leadership” would sell their own families into prostitution if they thought they could make a dime doing it, so you know as soon as it becomes obvious that having a “specialty” division is retarded, they’ll shit-can ESS and start negotiating better rebates, just like BI did. Pharma completely showed their lack of class with the vaccine stunt - waited until after the election to show efficacy so they could get Biden in there and avoid the fleecing (and raping) of the American taxpayer. This entire industry is morally bankrupt. We’ve all made a lot of money screwing our own people over the last few decades, and now we’re holding ourselves up as somehow morally pure by redirecting everyone’s attention to silly horse shit like the latest “inclusion and diversity” scam. Yes, this is a rambling diatribe, but you all know you’d have a lot more self respect if you’d chosen another career field, right?

Calling Pharma sales a profession is like calling pedophilia philanthropy. You won’t find a group of people for whom there is a greater difference between average IQ and average salary.

Well, our chief - sorry, I probably shouldn’t use that word because I should know it’s “racist” - competitor is represented by a much leaner organization with no specialty reps, and they are kicking the shit out of us even though they’re not in the field and haven’t been for many months. This organization, like many in this industry, couldn’t find its own ass with both hands. Additionally, our “leadership” would sell their own families into prostitution if they thought they could make a dime doing it, so you know as soon as it becomes obvious that having a “specialty” division is retarded, they’ll shit-can ESS and start negotiating better rebates, just like BI did. Pharma completely showed their lack of class with the vaccine stunt - waited until after the election to show efficacy so they could get Biden in there and avoid the fleecing (and raping) of the American taxpayer. This entire industry is morally bankrupt. We’ve all made a lot of money screwing our own people over the last few decades, and now we’re holding ourselves up as somehow morally pure by redirecting everyone’s attention to silly horse shit like the latest “inclusion and diversity” scam. Yes, this is a rambling diatribe, but you all know you’d have a lot more self respect if you’d chosen another career field, right?
When the person responsible for your franchise openly brags that she really wanted to be a game show host, you know you’re in serious trouble.