National teams deterioration

Who’s histrionic much? “Crucify” vs holding accountability and creating change?

Decades old relationships destroyed, credibility and perceptions down the drain and unknown suffering of patients is enough to suffice for that definition.

Histrionic, much?

it feels like someone on a personal vendetta to crucify people.

Suggest solutions and raise your hand up ‍♀️

This is a bigger issue at GNE. "Red" insight colored people are often promoted because they are seen as leaders, but there 2 reds: 1) those that are strong willed, competitive risk takers leading to results oriented successes; 2) those who are rude/direct and impatient whose strong personality is mistaken for 1). Remember George Castanza from Seinfeld? He kept getting promoted because he was seen as red but really was the #2 red--obviously was truly incompetent but rode the wave. I don't know who AC is but sounds like we got another George Castanza on the team lol.

When AC led BTT, lot of distrust behind the scenes. Calling herself "red" which is a euphemism and sugarcoating her real self.... she's very impatient, rude, obnoxious and quite frankly slow. Note how she always uses dry humor as a mask for "I don't know sh**" to throw you off track. I have no idea how this Fresno state grad got an ED position. Thank goodness we have new leadership.

This is a bigger issue at GNE. "Red" insight colored people are often promoted because they are seen as leaders, but there 2 reds: 1) those that are strong willed, competitive risk takers leading to results oriented successes; 2) those who are rude/direct and impatient whose strong personality is mistaken for 1). Remember Castanza from Seinfeld? He kept getting promoted because he was seen as red but really was the #2 red--obviously was truly incompetent but rode the wave. I don't know who AC is but sounds like we got another Castanza on the team lol.

When AC led BTT, lot of distrust behind the scenes. Calling herself "red" which is a euphemism and sugarcoating her real self.... she's very impatient, rude, obnoxious and quite frankly slow. Note how she always uses dry humor as a mask for "I don't know sh**" to throw you off track. I have no idea how this Fresno state grad got an ED position. Thank goodness we have new leadership.

It clearly wasn't just a supply issue. The distribution, strategy, systems & communication was a mess which is why both customers and internal stakeholders were irate.

We’re blaming the national team for a global pandemic and supply shortage lol?

damn y’all will blame anyone you can for Covid as long as it isn’t king Donald

And THIS is why I love perusing cafepharma! Who is the Castanza on your team?!!!!

This is a bigger issue at GNE. "Red" insight colored people are often promoted because they are seen as leaders, but there 2 reds: 1) those that are strong willed, competitive risk takers leading to results oriented successes; 2) those who are rude/direct and impatient whose strong personality is mistaken for 1). Remember Castanza from Seinfeld? He kept getting promoted because he was seen as red but really was the #2 red--obviously was truly incompetent but rode the wave. I don't know who AC is but sounds like we got another Castanza on the team lol.

That there is the problem...the cancer can't be removed when they selectively choose where to "operate". Can't imagine how dreadful AC's family life is with her demeanor.

Did they ever get rid of AC in this debacle? Talk about deadweight...that heffer needed to be put out to pasture long ago and get on some ozempic.

AC is a DEI hire and you KNOW you can't get rid of them...a fresno state grad (crappy school's are under represented) female (self-identified females are under represented) and bat s**t crazy (mental health patients are under represented)...you think they'll let this shining example of DEI leadership go?! LOL

HEDs keep low performing but abiding "solders" in role and rid the company of those who actually can change the company because it's threatening to this model

Did they ever get rid of AC in this debacle? Talk about deadweight...that heffer needed to be put out to pasture long ago and get on some ozempic.

These idiots are completely delusional and always talk about how much volume/revenue they're responsible for...as IF they were driving it. It's like they guy at the toll booth thinking he's controlling passage through the bridge while merely taking some coins and pushing a button lol.

Does anyone know if they were on the chopping block?

These idiots are completely delusional and always talk about how much volume/revenue they're responsible for...as IF they were driving it. It's like they guy at the toll booth thinking he's controlling passage through the bridge while merely taking some coins and pushing a button lol.