MS Division What Happened?

ex novartis ms rep here. sad to hear things have gotten worse. when i left 6 years ago (gilenya was on fumes) there was a decent culture the drug was kinda a dog. now sounds like drug is good but culture is toxic. take it from me….. take the leap. i got lulled into thinking NVS was as good as i could get but i was wrong and leaving was best move i ever made

ex novartis ms rep here. sad to hear things have gotten worse. when i left 6 years ago (gilenya was on fumes) there was a decent culture the drug was kinda a dog. now sounds like drug is good but culture is toxic. take it from me….. take the leap. i got lulled into thinking NVS was as good as i could get but i was wrong and leaving was best move i ever made

You have no idea how bad it is. No leadership and the culture is the pits. They care more about metrics then sales. We have a great drug that's not growing. Our director is no where to be found.

downsize coming in september. ms2’s are toast except a handful. low volume territories or territories that are 50% double counts are being looked at hard. hearing the magic number is 88-95 territories….

You have no idea how bad it is. No leadership and the culture is the pits. They care more about metrics then sales. We have a great drug that's not growing. Our director is no where to be found.
CV is exactly the same. My guess is this is happening in every division. No culture, more metrics. After the dust settles what is Des going to be left with? I don’t think he is competent in the least bit. How long can his charade last?

downsize coming in september. ms2’s are toast except a handful. low volume territories or territories that are 50% double counts are being looked at hard. hearing the magic number is 88-95 territories….

No need for MS2's. It was a really stupid idea. Appointments are hard enough to get and we have such few targets. Hate to see people lose their job but we don't need them.

MS is the worse it has ever been. It used to be great. Culture is just so damn phony and toxic. Anyone with a pulse sees right through it. What a joke. Agree that layoffs are coming. Really is so sad.

MS is the worse it has ever been. It used to be great. Culture is just so damn phony and toxic. Anyone with a pulse sees right through it. What a joke. Agree that layoffs are coming. Really is so sad.

The moron who came up with the MS2's is long gone. Sorry but they need to be let go or moved to another division. Not their fault just a bad idea by Novartis.

I thought the drug was making bank? Why would they cut reps?

Sales are flat thanks to all the metrics we have to meet. They don't care about sales one bit. Just send 10 RTE's a week 4.5 calls and flip through the pages of the ICVA. We hired a bean counter to run everything. The entire company is floundering and the morale is at a all time low.

ocrevus rep here! thank you for convincing Drs sub Q b cell is great option…. we will take it from here come September. you all can’t get fight your way out of a paper bag.