• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

More reps leaving to go over to AZ diabetes specialty.

<

Heard there is a second in New England leaving as well, they were waiting for bonus then out. No, the N of 1 or even 2 isn't a mass exodus, but so many have left to go the already. Yes, snook was a douche.

Heard there is a second in New England leaving as well, they were waiting for bonus then out. No, the N of 1 or even 2 isn't a mass exodus, but so many have left to go the already. Yes, snook was a douche.

The more that leave means the more opportunity and job security for those who stay. Those who stay become the more tenured and loyal members of the team.

Look on the bright side. In reality, who cares if someone leaves. Those who remain still have a job to do, doctors and customers to see, numbers to hit.

Remembers a few years ago prior to the Pradaxa launch. We hired people who had experience. Same is true prior to the dpp4 launch. We also hired people who had oncology experience.

It happens.

Honestly, I don't understand why you would say that about TS. Is it just one or 2 who hate? Personally, I have a lot of respect for him.

Honestly, I don't understand why you would say that about TS. Is it just one or 2 who hate? Personally, I have a lot of respect for him.

TS had high turnover in reps and DMs. He hired a DM who was fired a year later by HR. He got another BI RD fired. He fired a 2 time Club DM fired. Another DM left after that. There was an exodus of reps. He did a lot of damage to peoples' lives.

What did he do for you?

TS had high turnover in reps and DMs. He hired a DM who was fired a year later by HR. He got another BI RD fired. He fired a 2 time Club DM fired. Another DM left after that. There was an exodus of reps. He did a lot of damage to peoples' lives.

What did he do for you?

Maybe the people who left or were terminated deserved it? Keep in mind, it's pretty hard to get fired from BI. There has to be some compelling event.

What did he do for you?

Wish that was k. Schuler, but his wife is protecting him.

Not sure why you would leave BI for AZ. Even if BI is going through some crap right now I have a friend at AZ that is ready to pull their hair out. The whole diabetes division is a cluster. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. The transition from BMS to AZ has been hell...so if you think it is bad here wait until you get to AZ.

Maybe the people who left or were terminated deserved it? Keep in mind, it's pretty hard to get fired from BI. There has to be some compelling event.

Yes, TS knew a lot about diabetes. But, there were other products to sell. That was his downfall. Why are we still talking about him. He has been gone for a year. We have a better RD with MB anyways. MB is doing a better job anyways.

Not sure why you would leave BI for AZ. Even if BI is going through some crap right now I have a friend at AZ that is ready to pull their hair out. The whole diabetes division is a cluster. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. The transition from BMS to AZ has been hell...so if you think it is bad here wait until you get to AZ.

True- I left AZ- had been with Amylin. AZ/BMS was a nightmare. Snook was liked by some at Amylin, disliked by some. Not sure why AZ was so desperate to get him. Things are a mess over there.

Too bad for them that Pfizer will be making another pass at them in about 4 months.

Without success. AZ hates Pfizer and will do everything in power NOT to let this happen. When you have Parliment against PFZ, it's NOT going to happen. Plus, USA Congress under grill on this USA Corporate Tax Ivasion issue.