• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

More change coming

Your correct. Cardio gone. Cardio-Metabolic begins Q1, 2017. Smaller, single territories w Hospital account responsibility. IC split 60-40 Pradaxa.
Principals in Germany this week, Sr VP's briefed yesterday evening. There may be Regions with headcount loss, but doubtful. Most CBD's have frozen open positions. Card reps are instrumental for Jardiance CV launch in Jan. But there is change coming.
+1

also, grammar is dead on blog posts. Your, you're, there, their, etc only counts in real printed writing and not in blog posts hastily written. So I accept yore "your"

+1

also, grammar is dead on blog posts. Your, you're, there, their, etc only counts in real printed writing and not in blog posts hastily written. So I accept yore "your"

Well at least we know who you are now. See 17 pages of Stiolto threads. your and you're is just basic common sense. It's not some fancy grammar rule that's difficult to figure out. I'm guessing you wrong the post you quoted too......

Well at least we know who you are now. See 17 pages of Stiolto threads. your and you're is just basic common sense. It's not some fancy grammar rule that's difficult to figure out. I'm guessing you wrong the post you quoted too......
Wow, just... wow. Yore fucking dumb that sentence doesn't even make since.