More layoffs in 2011

Anonymous

What's the word on the next wave of layoffs this year?? Anyone from corporate have the inside track on the next big one? Same "random" methodology or based on performance? What's the scoop??

<

What's the word on the next wave of layoffs this year?? Anyone from corporate have the inside track on the next big one? Same "random" methodology or based on performance? What's the scoop??

Gotta ax da folks in the Ivory tower in Europa! Only they in da know. East Hanover stooges know nothing, just a bunch of tools doing the bidding of da Swiss.

My inside sources says there will be another massive reorg. Sometime in the next 6-36 months so make sure to check back daily and ask who my sources are!!

I love fucking with you stupid people about layoffs on a daily basis!! Fucking r*****s.

Without warning, a person can sue you for discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender or age, among other things. Someone can sue you for retaliation, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment or violation of whistleblower laws. Even if the claim is groundless or fraudulent, you must spend time and money in defense or settlement.

BWAHAHA
there was nothing random about this cycle of rep layoffs
Those who were shitcanned underperformed over the past 2 years (based on combined end of year ratings) those who were kept in their pod.

so if pod A had 8 people between REE and CV in 2010 and analytics suggested 2011 target docs only required 5 people then 3 that were let go underperformed 5 who were kept over the last 2 yrs.

BWAHAHA
Those who were shitcanned underperformed over the past 2 years (based on combined end of year ratings) those who were kept in their pod.

so if pod A had 8 people between REE and CV in 2010 and analytics suggested 2011 target docs only required 5 people then 3 that were let go underperformed 5 who were kept over the last 2 yrs.

LIES!!! My whole team was axed and we were all club winners in the past few years. Not one had a year end less than a 2.2

It was done like a man in a barber chair... take a little off here, take a little off there and dont forget the sideburns.

If you live in Tennessee-IT WAS NOT RANDOM!!!!!!! KP has been around way too long and feels like he can do anything he wants. Kelly P (this is a male not a female) who gave reps 1's who didn't deserve the ones. He knew what he was doing because all of his little good ole boy side kicks announced to doctors that they were safe.

BWAHAHA

That's Bullshit! I was presidents Club last year and got cut. You must b a manager or from East Hanover cause you don't have a clue. BTW did I mention I was caucasian? Oops!

September/October of this year. Already on the books but don't expect anyone higher up to admit it. Just like this time, they will deny it until the week before. This has always been planned as a multi-phase resizing. Think about it....will we need this many people pushing Diovan next year? The company is milking all they can out of Diovan then they intend to cut more reps. Novartis exists for one reason: make money for the shareholders. There is no feelings and no emotions. Just dollars and cents.

September/October of this year. Already on the books but don't expect anyone higher up to admit it. Just like this time, they will deny it until the week before. This has always been planned as a multi-phase resizing. Think about it....will we need this many people pushing Diovan next year? The company is milking all they can out of Diovan then they intend to cut more reps. Novartis exists for one reason: make money for the shareholders. There is no feelings and no emotions. Just dollars and cents.

Reps are just corporate tools to be discarded when no longer needed.....it's the real world, know that your loyality should run equally as deep and the financial use it holds.
Planning should have already begun on your new job search, if not, you are way behind......the day is coming.... will you be in control of it or will it be in control of you?

If not at the end of 2011, they are more likely to be around Summer 2012. I know everyone says they have resources, but this info is fairly accurate, but nothing is 100%. All of us know that this job is just temporary now.

bottom line no future in this industry- hang out wait for package- get out. What is your future another Pharma gig with a contracted position? Even Alcon Pharma is going this way. Soon all of MA market will be gone and those left will be on contracts.