• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Michael, obviously u don't care

Anonymous

Why do you let these a**holes and idiots stay in DM and RD positions, when reps have told you and HR about how much they suck at their positions? Clearly, you have been told of bad DMs and RDs who can't manage and some can't even speak effectively. Yet, you allow them to control other people's lives and decide who should stay and go...allowing them to push people out when they are not capable, themselves.

The way you allow their management style to continue, I really hope HHC is still not apart of (your) Eisai's discussions. Should be ashamed.

<

Michael is the reason for this negative environment in Sales. Apparently, he has no common sense. What was the last time someone saw creative thinking by Michael in setting goals and creating plans? The guy has "I" syndrome. It is all about Michael.

Why do you let these a**holes and idiots stay in DM and RD positions, when reps have told you and HR about how much they suck at their positions? Clearly, you have been told of bad DMs and RDs who can't manage and some can't even speak effectively. Yet, you allow them to control other people's lives and decide who should stay and go...allowing them to push people out when they are not capable, themselves.

The way you allow their management style to continue, I really hope HHC is still not apart of (your) Eisai's discussions. Should be ashamed.

Do you wanna know why? Because I am OB and I can do whatever I like to do here. I am not accountable for my actions. I can treat you like shit and I can get away with it. HR will back me up everytime.

I have a lot more money than you do. I can buy all of you pions over and over. I make $600K plus a year. How much do you make? Don't you know who I am? I will fire all of you if I want. You are nobody.

Sincerely
Michael

Michael and lack of accountability?! Since when Michael is supposed to follow the norm? Rules never apply to Michael, they are for others. If you are dealing with Michael, it won't take long before you learn "do as I say, not as I do".