• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Metabolic Team: Sucks to be you

Anonymous

Looks like you are finally getting a dose of reality. There is no hiding behind this latest FDA
edict.
Should be FINAL NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN
BTY hows that pipedream of a female version use of testosterone therapy coming?
Good luck with getting that EVER approved by the FDA.

We know you are the best sales people, or so you have been told, lets see you sell your way out of this little confounding problem.
You are only lucky to have been kept around as a huge mass of underperforming reps as long as you have. 3-4 reps per territory with a revenue stream that has been already falling like a turd out of goose and never a layoff?
You will be getting alittle "help" now from the Board and stockholders.

http://seekingalpha.com/news/234473...20b:2b701a6ed975e3d7b67991bc5e2b0044&uprof=45

<

Had to weigh in, as getting my balls busted in Humira with actual expected results hung over my head every day. I don't know much about Androgel, but I have heard generics are either here or imminent. That coupled with this FDA buzz, certainly seems like a big game changer for you guys.
Is it true you haven't ever been downsized at all? How did you manage that? I came from outside Abbvie so am not familiar with your specific history, only what I hear from fellow teammates here.

Hey don't hate us cause your not us!
Metabolic run this company, Jim H will be the next president.
Mark my words losers, if you put as much time in working as you do complaining your divisions may not be headed for the last round up.
I'm sorry to again tell you these FACTS.
Cheers.

Hey don't hate us cause your not us!
Metabolic run this company, Jim H will be the next president.
Mark my words losers, if you put as much time in working as you do complaining your divisions may not be headed for the last round up.
I'm sorry to again tell you these FACTS.
Cheers.

That's riiiiight! We will be the last ones standing. Why? Because. That's why. Sucks to not be in Metabolics! Stop whining and start cranking up your results you lazy, spoiled brats. Yeah we got hit with a little set back from the FDA but you guys in Humira and HCV have NO excuses. Pound out those scripts or you will be out of here on your ass. Pick up that slack so we can all prosper! Gotta go have a pod meeting with my fellow territory Agel reps to discuss strategy. You might want to try it sometime, its always good to be in sync.
Just trying to give you some advice. Don't hate us cause you anus. LOL

Looks like you are finally getting a dose of reality. There is no hiding behind this latest FDA
edict.

We know you are the best sales people, or so you have been told, lets see you sell your way out of this little confounding problem.
You are only lucky to have been kept around as a huge mass of underperforming reps as long as you have. 3-4 reps per territory with a revenue stream that has been already falling like a turd out of goose and never a layoff?

http://seekingalpha.com/news/234473...20b:2b701a6ed975e3d7b67991bc5e2b0044&uprof=45

Funny, the female Testosterone safety study under an FDA SPA is in line with what the FDA now wants for Andogel and other similar products. May not be such a pipe-dream after all. Probably won't occur in time to save jobs. Time will tell.

edict.

Guess who they are saving for the Oncology jobs soon to be opening up due to our acquisition? That's right, Metabolics!!! Wait and see. the rest of you will wither on the vine while we get the plum strategic sales jobs!!
HCV is falling on their sword and Humira is awaiting their doom with generics.
Step aside, its our turn to run the show!

Guess who they are saving for the Oncology jobs soon to be opening up due to our acquisition? That's right, Metabolics!!! Wait and see. the rest of you will wither on the vine while we get the plum strategic sales jobs!!
HCV is falling on their sword and Humira is awaiting their doom with generics.
Step aside, its our turn to run the show!

I think you're wrong! Humira reps will get first dibs, HUmira spots will be filled with HCV, and metabolics will stay where they are. You are seriously delusional if you think Humira reps won't get the first opportunity to nab these new jobs. They've carried this company for so long that they deserve these premier spots NOT metabolics - and I am not a Humira rep saying this.

I think you're wrong! Humira reps will get first dibs, HUmira spots will be filled with HCV, and metabolics will stay where they are. You are seriously delusional if you think Humira reps won't get the first opportunity to nab these new jobs. They've carried this company for so long that they deserve these premier spots NOT metabolics - and I am not a Humira rep saying this.

By the time this deal closes, the new sales dynamic will be kicking in. These are experienced Onc rep jobs. There are some with the new company and plenty from J&J who are already in these offices with current drug. Don't think pizza and bagel time with these docs. Limited and very succinct access. Its one drug with currently only a handful of indications, all of which are Onc. Not derm, GI, Rheum, etc. Their future products are a ways off and also will be same Oncologists. Some solid tumor and hemo.
This acquisition will require little, if any, internal AbbVie reps. Metabolics and Humira both stand to gain almost no salvation.
Look in your territory at the total number of onc's, not relatively big and centralized in only a handful of combined practices. Nagging and food are out.

Humira reps didn't get first dibs on the HCV jobs. Most spots were filled with reps from outside the company. This won't be any different.

The acquisition will put reps automatically in the field. Most reps will need previous onc experience and it will be a small team. Metabolics force is not being considered.

The acquisition will put reps automatically in the field. Most reps will need previous onc experience and it will be a small team. Metabolics force is not being considered.

The AbbVie sales force as a whole isn't intelligent enough for our Onc sell. You guys are completely out of the mix. So delusional to think you are even up for consideration.

Had to weigh in, as getting my balls busted in Humira with actual expected results hung over my head every day. I don't know much about Androgel, but I have heard generics are either here or imminent. That coupled with this FDA buzz, certainly seems like a big game changer for you guys.
Is it true you haven't ever been downsized at all? How did you manage that? I came from outside Abbvie so am not familiar with your specific history, only what I hear from fellow teammates here.

Don't listen to these jealous little losers who didn't get picked for our team. We might all be laid off soon, but we won't go down like those driving little girls from cardiocare. We're gonna man up and do what we do. Do your job and I will do my job, it's easy baby.

By the time this deal closes, the new sales dynamic will be kicking in. These are experienced Onc rep jobs. There are some with the new company and plenty from J&J who are already in these offices with current drug. Don't think pizza and bagel time with these docs. Limited and very succinct access. Its one drug with currently only a handful of indications, all of which are Onc. Not derm, GI, Rheum, etc. Their future products are a ways off and also will be same Oncologists. Some solid tumor and hemo.
This acquisition will require little, if any, internal AbbVie reps. Metabolics and Humira both stand to gain almost no salvation.
Look in your territory at the total number of onc's, not relatively big and centralized in only a handful of combined practices. Nagging and food are out.

I have had to deal with two parents who ultimately died with cancer. The oncology reps who were coming in to the treatment center at a major hospital were treated worse than any primary care rep. Their is a standard of care and that's the treatment you get! They don't need to see you, don't want to see you. Why do oncology reps think that they are so special? BTW I am married to an oncological nurse and she thinks your slimey too.

I have had to deal with two parents who ultimately died with cancer. The oncology reps who were coming in to the treatment center at a major hospital were treated worse than any primary care rep. Their is a standard of care and that's the treatment you get! They don't need to see you, don't want to see you. Why do oncology reps think that they are so special? BTW I am married to an oncological nurse and she thinks your slimey too.

Poser. It's Oncology RN not Oncological. Go troll and pose on another board. Btw we think you and your "oncological wife" are the slimiest of slimey trolls. Now beat it poser.