Message to Lynelle Hoch

Today I came home after a few days at the rehab center where my 19 year old daughter is staying. She is in rehab due to a relapse caused by her fathers death on March 24th 2012 from brain cancer. On January 26th 2012 her aunt,my beloved sister died of small cell lung cancer. I came home to my 2011 Best Performer plague and a lay off notice!! This year has been difficult to say the least on me and my family but I kept it together for the company,my docs supported me like cazy and I thought I would be ok. I have won 6 Best performers with BMS and have 20 years of loyal service...I know stupid me!! I cant tell you what I am feeling other than complete disbelief... Shame on you Lynelle,shame on you Murdo shame on you BMS. These boards are always so icky, for lack of better words. People complaining,swearing ,acting like children sometimes..but I guess I wanted people to know who and what they are working for in BMS Oncology. The lack of human compassion is amazing..they have lost sight of the patient in chase of the almighty dollar not realizing that will be their undoing. I have amazing friends within the BMS organization. Friends who kept me going through the most difficult times of my life. I want to publically thank: Tami..you are so special,Bill my wing man,Ava who always had my back,Brian-what a ride,Kelly you make me laugh,John,Ron,Rick..too many to count. You all are the reason that BMS was special. You all are the reason I am still here. I love you.I encourage all of you to remember one thing and one thing only...The patient who is battling cancer! If you always do whats right for them and their families you will always be successfull...no matter what Murdo says.

JW----sorry to hear of your displacement. The same thing happened to me (won BP and was cut 3 weeks later). DD (the female one) and her loyal troll, JH (who knows nothing about oncology), railroaded me. What I didn't realize at the time was what a HUGE favor they did for me. I ended up in a much better career, employer, stock AND stock options, bigger bonus, bigger base pay, far more solid pipeline, and superior culture. You too will realize what a huge favor these people have done for you. Karma is tough and it will circle back to bite them. But I am glad to hear you talk about staying focused on the patient. So many have become preoccupied with "box-checking", leading LTN for no reason other than BMS bragging about "supporting charity" (giving is supposed to be anonymous), and stupid call metrics. There are those that get out of bed everyday, go to work, and do what is right for the patient. Then there are those that care about nothing but checking the box, getting their 4.5 calls per day, taking home leftovers from their lunch-n-learn for the family, and getting all their iPlan crap done. Outside of that, they don't have time or energy to care about the patient anymore.

Hang in there. You will land on your feet!

Today I came home after a few days at the rehab center where my 19 year old daughter is staying. She is in rehab due to a relapse caused by her fathers death on March 24th 2012 from brain cancer. On January 26th 2012 her aunt,my beloved sister died of small cell lung cancer. I came home to my 2011 Best Performer plague and a lay off notice!! This year has been difficult to say the least on me and my family but I kept it together for the company,my docs supported me like cazy and I thought I would be ok. I have won 6 Best performers with BMS and have 20 years of loyal service...I know stupid me!! I cant tell you what I am feeling other than complete disbelief... Shame on you Lynelle,shame on you Murdo shame on you BMS. These boards are always so icky, for lack of better words. People complaining,swearing ,acting like children sometimes..but I guess I wanted people to know who and what they are working for in BMS Oncology. The lack of human compassion is amazing..they have lost sight of the patient in chase of the almighty dollar not realizing that will be their undoing. I have amazing friends within the BMS organization. Friends who kept me going through the most difficult times of my life. I want to publically thank: Tami..you are so special,Bill my wing man,Ava who always had my back,Brian-what a ride,Kelly you make me laugh,John,Ron,Rick..too many to count. You all are the reason that BMS was special. You all are the reason I am still here. I love you.I encourage all of you to remember one thing and one thing only...The patient who is battling cancer! If you always do whats right for them and their families you will always be successfull...no matter what Murdo says.

This post says it all. Oncology has become a sad, pathetic shadow of its former self. (This happened to BMS in general years ago). I know Murdo, I know Lynelle, they both seek their own grandiosity as # 1 priority. I see them virtually every day and frankly it's sickening. Few more years for me and I can leave what used to be a great company. BMS has been transformed into a take care of number one business, people will stab you in the back to further themselves with rare exception.

The selfish pursuits of our many past leaders has finally become the overall general culture, at least in Plainsboro. Thanks to Heimbold, Weg, Potter, Lane, Dolan, Hooper, Cornelius, Lamberto and many others.

Really. Lynelle will you please instill some maturity and accountability in this group?

Employees like this are the definition of this place....no need to further comment. You belong here; you would not know what accountability, integrity, loyalty, "collaboration" and honor is. I have seen many of you come to oncology and it is unbelievable the conduction of behavior and business that you bring. It is all about yourselves- how to get around a system to make yourselves look good and collect a paycheck. Let's pretend we care about the patient. That's ok. Your ignorance will surely bring us back to #1. That is, the #1 worse place to work! Oh, and let us not forget it is all about how good you can recite your messages. Why doesn't someone put into One spark an idea...Let's change our name to BMS Messology division. Would that mean mess for messages? Or is it one f-ing mess? That is what it is beginning to look like to our customers and competitors. What a laugh they are getting at your expense. Those of us that are mature and accountable will drive our performance elsewhere. Obviously, it is F'N losers like you that would make this comment, especially when you only have experience in one area of pharmaceuticals. Why don't you take a leap to grow and engage? Then, you can see for yourself that the customers are different from division to division. No one is saying it is better...Just different. All of you want is to be "OneBMS." The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result. We have arrived!!!!

Employees like this are the definition of this place....no need to further comment. You belong here; you would not know what accountability, integrity, loyalty, "collaboration" and honor is. I have seen many of you come to oncology and it is unbelievable the conduction of behavior and business that you bring. It is all about yourselves- how to get around a system to make yourselves look good and collect a paycheck. Let's pretend we care about the patient. That's ok. Your ignorance will surely bring us back to #1. That is, the #1 worse place to work! Oh, and let us not forget it is all about how good you can recite your messages. Why doesn't someone put into One spark an idea...Let's change our name to BMS Messology division. Would that mean mess for messages? Or is it one f-ing mess? That is what it is beginning to look like to our customers and competitors. What a laugh they are getting at your expense. Those of us that are mature and accountable will drive our performance elsewhere. Obviously, it is F'N losers like you that would make this comment, especially when you only have experience in one area of pharmaceuticals. Why don't you take a leap to grow and engage? Then, you can see for yourself that the customers are different from division to division. No one is saying it is better...Just different. All of you want is to be "OneBMS." The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same result. We have arrived!!!!

Give us a break, all you oncology reps do is whine. I thought you were supposed to be the best. I hope Lynelle whips your complaining asses into shape and makes something of oncology. Get em Lynelle! Crack the whip!

As Lynelle clearly depicted at the meeting. Sales were flat until they got here. Now we have sustained growth and well respected again by our customers. DD loved Deryk and made it clear she loves Lynelle. Boots and all! They have scoreboard.

Lynelle is simply the best, smart, fast on her feet, corporate to the tips of her toes and tons of experience. She will be CEO one day, just watch.

Sarcasm at its best!! The truth is you have to be from Canada, have worked on Abilify and be a Yes Man/Maam person to do well in Oncology!!

By the way, whatever happed to Stu Dorman, Santosh C, Jaya S, Ahmed and a host of others??

Hey look who is in charge now! Derek brought Norris up as a development project and he did not do so well. Lynelle is getting humanist a bit as one hopes does Kawaljit after their IVF treatments. What a parade of incompetents! Thanks Murdo, this will continue to allow you to show how much of a smart leader you are.

Bring back Buckley, Fee and Derek. Derek is wasting his time in Transplant any ways.

Hey look who is in charge now! Derek brought Norris up as a development project and he did not do so well. Lynelle is getting humanist a bit as one hopes does Kawaljit after their IVF treatments. What a parade of incompetents! Thanks Murdo, this will continue to allow you to show how much of a smart leader you are.

Bring back Buckley, Fee and Derek. Derek is wasting his time in Transplant any ways.

Wishful thinking dude! Buckley is enjoying his retirement home on the lake and I don't think Deryk will want back. He has transplant and a whole bunch more where he sounds real happy. Maybe Fee comes back. As for Norris, before he was Deryk's project he was an Abilify man!

Lynelle is simply the best, smart, fast on her feet, corporate to the tips of her toes and tons of experience. She will be CEO one day, just watch.

She is so disconnected....what experience? It figures you think she would be a terrific CEO. Oh, and she thinks BK in New England is the best....None of them could sell themselves out of a paper bag. That's right....I heard they like to fire, hire & promote. They wonder why numbers are so bad....Maybe instead of getting rid of the worker bees, they should cut costs by removing those representatives that are wasting company money by checking off their boxes, driving around adding mileage to their vehicles and collecting a paycheck. Talk about high costs of drug? There is a reason why at BMS. Those are the types that stay at BMS. What a f'n joke! Oh, let's respond...stop whining! she is so great! blah, blah, blah!! Joke is on all of you.....

She is so disconnected....what experience? It figures you think she would be a terrific CEO. Oh, and she thinks BK in New England is the best....None of them could sell themselves out of a paper bag. That's right....I heard they like to fire, hire & promote. They wonder why numbers are so bad....Maybe instead of getting rid of the worker bees, they should cut costs by removing those representatives that are wasting company money by checking off their boxes, driving around adding mileage to their vehicles and collecting a paycheck. Talk about high costs of drug? There is a reason why at BMS. Those are the types that stay at BMS. What a f'n joke! Oh, let's respond...stop whining! she is so great! blah, blah, blah!! Joke is on all of you.....

Lynelle rocks dude, she is sharp, fast and takes no bull. You go girl!!!