• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Medical derm

Is absorica actually going generic? What a gift for the organization this has been

Yes- and when it does you will see the pressure and more aggressive behavior by BJ. right now the sales of absorica is propping up the division. this is like a barstool, and when 1 leg breaks its going down. the culture here is at an all time low in my 4+ years here. Ive never seen a company have so much turnover. Even my manager said there are so many new faces here. BJ is turning the culture to what he does best.

TELL US. Why has there been over 50% turnover?

“we at Sun constantly strive to make this place an example of what not to be. We are committed to having a lack of respect for people, to conduct business in dishonest ways and to ignore compliance violations. If you think there’s an issue, raise it to your manager or email us at tellus@sunpharma.com. We will make sure your complaint is heard and that you’re immediately put on a performance plan”

“we at Sun constantly strive to make this place an example of what not to be. We are committed to having a lack of respect for people, to conduct business in dishonest ways and to ignore compliance violations. If you think there’s an issue, raise it to your manager or email us at tellus@sunpharma.com. We will make sure your complaint is heard and that you’re immediately put on a performance plan”

#TRUE

OMG
I just saw this !!!
Hilarious, but sadly true.

Yes!
I had submitted clear compliance violations to Charlene E. Davis as head of compliance and couldn’t ever get a response.
Didn’t matter if you informed your manager either, except you knew 90% the time, the employee who reported the violation experienced some retaliation. Gotta love Sun.

Any info on the new Derm launch? Is there difference in salary with direct hire vs contract or r all offers based on experience?

What’s absorica’s average quarterly bonus like?