MBAs at AZ

A real kicker is I have 6+ years of post highschool education. An MD from say Iran or Pakistan went from highschool to 4 years of Medical school and they are then MDs!!! What do you think of that? In other words, I have more graduate education than an MD from some Middle East country. Food for thought.

Maybe you had more education, but I wouldn't want you to remove a wart or look down my throat or ears.

I think MBA on a card is stupid. why not HS graduate or MS, BA or GS
but what about Salesperson

An MBA at least means you completed an agreed upon course load and earned a passing grade.

Salesperson. You people. Really! Something about a trained monkey

Most of you are idiots that are so dense you don't even know your idiots. Too busy arguing about what to put on your joke cards. I mean business cards

An MBA at least means you completed an agreed upon course load and earned a passing grade.

Most of you are idiots that are so dense you don't even know your idiots. Too busy arguing about what to put on your joke cards. I mean business cards

Well, I think you should put HS on your card. You write like someone who graduated from the 7th grade but didn't do very well.

You know what we are really tired of no matter the degree? People like you blathering on and on!

Oh, and the next time you call someone an idiot, the proper word would be "you're idiots," not "your idiots." Just so that you don't, well, look like even more of an idiot than you already are.

According to Forbes you should NOT put MBA next to your name. Makes you look like an idiot and put a stamp on your forehead saying "hey look at me I got a shitty MVA from Univ of Phoenix". Don't do it. Don't be that guy or girl! Acid test. You never see an MBA from a great school like Wharton or Stanford put it next to name. Only dolts who went to a crappy school. This thread ends now.

According to Forbes you should NOT put MBA next to your name. Makes you look like an idiot and put a stamp on your forehead saying "hey look at me I got a shitty MVA from Univ of Phoenix". Don't do it. Don't be that guy or girl! Acid test. You never see an MBA from a great school like Wharton or Stanford put it next to name. Only dolts who went to a crappy school. This thread ends now.

You are so full of shit. Seriously, get a life!
Bee A. Grad BA, MPH, M.Sc, PMC

PROUD OF ALL OF THEM AND DO NOT GIVE A SHIT THAT MY CREDENTIALS BOTHER YOU!

Really, who cares? Sorry you don't measure up and clearly that bothers you. Get over yourself. If you earned it, flaunt it. Thank the lord if the thread truly ends.

Forbes did not say anything quite like that. You are skewing an article about an MBA maybe not being a great degree depending on your career path. Show me the fucking article.

Forbes did not say anything quite like that. You are skewing an article about an MBA maybe not being a great degree depending on your career path. Show me the fucking article.

Idiot! Go to google and search the-ten-most-dangerous-things-business-schools-teach-mbas

Check out article number 9. Straight from Forbes. Read it and erase MBA next to your name lest you look even dumber than you already look. An MBA is just a degree not a professional license. Don't be an idiot!

Idiot! Go to google and search the-ten-most-dangerous-things-business-schools-teach-mbas

Check out article number 9. Straight from Forbes. Read it and erase MBA next to your name lest you look even dumber than you already look. An MBA is just a degree not a professional license. Don't be an idiot!

That is the article MORON and that was NOT my take-away. Get a life.

You are so full of shit. Seriously, get a life!
Bee A. Grad BA, MPH, M.Sc, PMC

PROUD OF ALL OF THEM AND DO NOT GIVE A SHIT THAT MY CREDENTIALS BOTHER YOU!

You tell them!!! Six years of education is really beneficial for pharma reps. Going to see the same docs week after week, saying the same thing over and over again, until the drug goes off patent or is pulled from the market. Having a DSM ride along to make sure that the promotional message is being delivered. MBA is very impressive and shows that you threw away six years of education just to sound like a broken record day in and day out. Only to have your employer hold you accountable for what physicians prescribe, when YOU don't have control over it.

You tell them!!! Six years of education is really beneficial for pharma reps. Going to see the same docs week after week, saying the same thing over and over again, until the drug goes off patent or is pulled from the market. Having a DSM ride along to make sure that the promotional message is being delivered. MBA is very impressive and shows that you threw away six years of education just to sound like a broken record day in and day out. Only to have your employer hold you accountable for what physicians prescribe, when YOU don't have control over it.

That's starting to make a little TOO much sense and you're scaring me.

People that put MBA next to their name are desperate and need to validate themselves. We laugh at you guys/girls who do this. Yes I do have an MBA and guess what, my career is not about this degree. Proud to have it but no need for me to flaunt it. It's just a degree. NOT a designation. Anyone can get an MBA nowadays from a shitty school like university of phoenix. Don't be that dolt. Just don't do it.

Was not always a rep but very few jobs are this much fun, have this much flexibility, give you a car and gas card, and pay over six figures. My doctorate friends at the University working in various research or marketing depts, make between 60 and 80k. So, what IS your real problem? Any job is what you make it. Clearly, you either got fired or do not work.

People that put MBA next to their name are desperate and need to validate themselves. We laugh at you guys/girls who do this. Yes I do have an MBA and guess what, my career is not about this degree. Proud to have it but no need for me to flaunt it. It's just a degree. NOT a designation. Anyone can get an MBA nowadays from a shitty school like university of phoenix. Don't be that dolt. Just don't do it.

Yeah, I would not put mine on there either if it was from the Univerity of Phoenix.

I call BS on you. No MBA.

I am sure you are perfect in every way. Size 2 designer jeans, foreign made luxury SUV, designer clothes and dog, and you belong the best country club and gym in town. No??
Oh right, you are a size 14 jammed into a size 12, never wear a swimming suit for a reason, cover your acne scars with heavy makeup, and couldn't get a date if your loser husband decided to leave you. How did I do?

What makes you think this is a woman? I didn't get that impression at all. And by the way, it sounds like you must have to fight females off with a stick! I feel sorry for any wife you might have (which is improbable, but who knows?) and any future daughters, god help them (if you do have either, I'm sure they secretly despise you, and I'm equally sure you're a real looker yourself--loser. What a piece of crap you are. And I love how the only way you can think to attack a woman is to assume she is fat. How do you stand being you? It has to be hellish. No wonder you'll probably work at this hellhole until you die/

The OP of the MBA thread is insecure with a deep rooted inferiority complex, 'threatened' by those with credentials greater than their own. As they cannot raise the bar to meet others, the attempt is made to lower the bar by stripping titles, questioning schools, and seeking agreement to bring others down to their level, thereby massaging the ego.