Mass resignations in Pfizer Oncology

Oncology is run by a bunch of self-congratulatory knuckleheads. No strategic vision. "Decile Discipline" ? Seriously..is this 1995? Oncology needs some leadership that understands current market trends and can get out of the reach and frequency mode.

The addition of Wyeth people was the best that could have happen to Pfizer. They had no clues about HEM/ONC. Note to my point. . . taking Gemtuzumab off the market, and the falling of Renal CA sales.

leadership and management workshops could help but i guess the mass resignation isn't just coming to a halt. it's what's within a person really that defines his/her kind of leadership

Oncology is run by a bunch of self-congratulatory knuckleheads. No strategic vision. "Decile Discipline" ? Seriously..is this 1995? Oncology needs some leadership that understands current market trends and can get out of the reach and frequency mode.

Speaker programs
2x/month calls on decile 5-10
Plan to execute, execute the plan
Icue

It takes any simpleton with 5 minutes of sales experience about half that time to realize that we are led by a bunch of ignorant fools. I'm numb to the stupidity at this point. Just a job to do.......................

The addition of Wyeth people was the best that could have happen to Pfizer. They had no clues about HEM/ONC. Note to my point. . . taking Gemtuzumab off the market, and the falling of Renal CA sales.

Are you serious??? Both Wyeth and Pfizer are jokes in oncology. The Wyeth bunch was the least experienced and least tenured oncology sales force I have ever seen as Torisel was the first oncology job/product most of them ever sold. Pfizer is also a joke that no self-respecting tenured oncology rep would ever work at. The pay is a joke compared to our competitors, and the micromanagement is insane.

Are you serious??? Both Wyeth and Pfizer are jokes in oncology. The Wyeth bunch was the least experienced and least tenured oncology sales force I have ever seen as Torisel was the first oncology job/product most of them ever sold. Pfizer is also a joke that no self-respecting tenured oncology rep would ever work at. The pay is a joke compared to our competitors, and the micromanagement is insane.

Amen to that!